Reviews for Paying Up
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 2/1
'They broke the door down.' *snicker* Ah, that was great. Thank you for writing!
Part two... give it to me... must read and hide out in bathroom from parents
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
naughty *laughing*
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I'm falling out of my chair laughing LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Aronim chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
That was a cute and funny story. Good job.

You have a few mistakes here and there. You have accidentally mashed words together at least once in each chapter and you used "radioactive" about Matsumotu's hair and that makes no sense. Also, in chapter four, there are these two:

"Matsumoto wondered what sort of secrets she could divulge from Hitsugaya when inebriated," Pretty sure divulge can only be used about the one spilling secrets. As in Hitsugaya can divulge something, but you can't divulge something from anyone, then you need a different word.

"He ran his hair through his hair" I think you meant "ran his HAND through his hair".

Fun story, just a few gaffs, so good work.
ebrahimvans chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Dude (or dudet depending on weather your a guy or a girl) awesome story
AmunRa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awesomeness! I love Matsumoto's forwardness and Hitsugaya's hesitation, even though he wants very much to give her what she wants.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
i grinned when i read the past two paragrauphs (is that how you spell it). Anyone who hasnt read Tossed Aside...i doubt they'd understand the hidden joke. Im glad i read Tossed Aside and this seperate small sequel was here! Yay!
sillybean28 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
very cute story! definitely worth reading.
sakR9 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Very well done!
Poor Toshiro... what will he do now? And Matsumoto? Rejection is always hard to take.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh oh oh!

Oh oh ohhhhh

Whoa whoaaa

Sorry, but this fic is just so cool! I love how they made a bet and how Matasumoto is slowly closing in so Hitsugaya can't back away, hah!
Great writing, all well paced and thank youuuu for reminding us of Matsumoto's beauty every once in a while and not just mentioning her chest ;)

kandita chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Love love love it! Great job: D
kandita chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful...I love this chapter
kandita chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
That Histugaya really piss me off...if u like it then just go with it...she likes it/u too...
miss greenpeace chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Wow this is amazing. Hitsugaya x Matsumoto's romance and you keep them still in character! That's pretty amazing. I mean, I've read few good HxM romance and somehow there's still a nagging feeling that they're not really in character, thought its kinda nice to read, you know? But you manage to keep them in character and capture their relationship in their own sweet way. I really really like this and am hoping you'll do Hitsu x Matsu fics again in the future :') it's really really nice. Thanks for a wonderful read! Am waiting for more :D