Reviews for Lines In The Sand
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
A wonderful characterization on Thundercracker. I love how Optimus calls Thundercracker by name and pats him on the nose.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really love shorts like this. You have a wonderful way with words - the way you described Thundercracker's body language kept bringing to mind something far more - organic? birdlike? - than machine. And I like the way you brought a bit more to Megatron's character - here one can actually glimpse him as a rational being, with his own sense of honor and motivations beyond the typical 'bad guy' stereotype. Keep it up!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was awesome. I like the formalities. And I enjoyed Thundercracker.
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I like this story. It is very well written.
Lady Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was so very well written - kudos! Thundercracker is, as always, awesome. :D

I admit, though, I am curious as to what event spawned such an apology? I never quite followed the old cartoons...or was this something deliberately unmentioned?

Great job, either way. :)
stocktonwood chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was really wonderful. Well done on all the characters. I especially liked Prime, and of course Thundercracker. You have a very clear and understandable way of writing that is at the same time quite beautiful. Well done! Thanks for posting this one, I greatly enjoyed it.