Reviews for Helping Hand

serenityselena chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
nice story...

amusing too _
AlwaysDream719 chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
lol, did we get tired of writing the story lol? I thought it was cute.
ella-spella chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
i thank you. this story gave me quite the chuckle.
tricorvus chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
tricorvus chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
Cooooool! They should return that album 2 Harry, as it's his & his children's heritage.
tricorvus chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Um, I missed this drama, so I have no opinion.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
I'd loved 2 have been a fly on the wall, when Albus read the books about his dad. Great stuff!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Good stuff.
tricorvus chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Well, Vernon didn't let us down. That would be AU, wouldn't it? Damn good stuff. Do ur parents get HP? Mother understood it up 2 a point. Enjoyed my fanfiction. I created 3 games & she loved them. I called mine American Wizards. Only her & my cousin Bradley knew about AW. Didn't get the internet until last month, so I haven't posted anything yet. Here's a spell u can use Dulcificus Expumarri makes a drink sweet & fizzy. My Mother loved my AW, where I showed a look into one of their classes. I called it Family Living. Mother about busted a gut, so it must've been funny. Keep up the good work.
tricorvus chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Sorry bout ur Grampa. And that he missed his birthday. Know, kinda what ur going thru. 4/21/2010 my Mother died, would've been 89 on 7/16/2010. I was her caretaker for the last 12 years. Sucks royal ass, to lose someone so wise & full of stories of the good ole days, and they miss an IMPORTANT birthday. Tell ur parents, as they hafta be in their 50's - 70's, not to strain in the bathroom. That's what killed my Mother. Seriously. Tell them. Let my Mother's death not b in vain.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Ha! I can well imagine how Vernon took it! Also, ur note starting Chapter 2: That was my rationale, exactly. Good stuff.