Reviews for Ski Trip
Love the ending :)
cindythechef chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was super cute :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful to read about all of the team bonding together, and, even after the trouble still wanted to vacation and still counted Charlie as a member of the team.
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was excellent! Is there a sequel for their beach vacation? You know those guys can't stay out of trouble! :) But seriously, you got the characters down to pat. I love your portrayal of their relationships with each other, especially Don and Charlie's improving friendship. Awesome work!
Stars Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I'm absolutely in love with how your write the team! This story was great, some of the best characterizations that I've read. I really hope you do more with Numb3rs.

- Star
Library Bum chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh...MuscleHead vs. WhizKid. So want to see Colby try to explain that. Great work.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Excellent story. I loved the idea of them all going on vacation together; but, of course, things must happen to them. Thanks for the fun read, Beth
cflat chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is pretty good. Although it would've been slightly easier to read if you'd've spaced out the spoken sentences more.
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
*applaudes* good work :)
rhiannondavidson chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well, I liked it very much, indeed. I honestly laughed out loud (rather loudly) several times. Great story!
AnimeSoul17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Two words: LOVED IT!

Wonderful job on keeping in character and writing with details and transition
flamencochic chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Colby is such a doofus, but he seems to come through in a pinch.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Lol, awesome. I love the dynamics you give the team - how they all tease each other, emphasize each other's quirks. It makes for great character interaction. And the Charlie-Don brother scenes really hit the spot. The end made me laugh - Colby's in for it now. Thanks for some great writing and humour!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hilarious and angsty/suspenseful all at once... talk about a complete package!:)

can't wait to see more from you!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great. Effin. Story. I loved it. It was so cute! Terrific pacing, wry and funny, nice plot. Bummer about Charlie getting sick, but that moment with Don at the end totally made it. Produced an "aw." :D Enjoyed the "campfire stories" in the cave, and the backseat shenanigans of the FBI folk on the way up. Something about professional adults who act like kids when not on duty just tickles me, for some reason. Exhibit A: Colby Granger, the secret Harry Potter fan. Ha! Anyway, thanks for sharing. This was way too much fun.