Reviews for Ski Trip
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This one just never gets old or less good, no matter how many times I read it.
wordsofawitheringwriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
oh my goodness I hope you've written more than just this story because I am HOOKED on your writing style. Loved every minute of this! Your characterization was welcomed along with not being /too/ flowery of the brothers' relationship. A and I can't wait to check out your other work! Thank you so much for writing this!
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Aww, this was just too fun to read. Great depictions of all of our favorite characters, and, it felt like we really were learning more about the early years of Don and Charlie.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Ah! French Charlie! And the feelings! I loved how you portrayed them, it felt very in character and realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Love the ending :)
cindythechef chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was super cute :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful to read about all of the team bonding together, and, even after the trouble still wanted to vacation and still counted Charlie as a member of the team.
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was excellent! Is there a sequel for their beach vacation? You know those guys can't stay out of trouble! :) But seriously, you got the characters down to pat. I love your portrayal of their relationships with each other, especially Don and Charlie's improving friendship. Awesome work!
Stars Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I'm absolutely in love with how your write the team! This story was great, some of the best characterizations that I've read. I really hope you do more with Numb3rs.

- Star
Library Bum chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh...MuscleHead vs. WhizKid. So want to see Colby try to explain that. Great work.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Excellent story. I loved the idea of them all going on vacation together; but, of course, things must happen to them. Thanks for the fun read, Beth
cflat chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is pretty good. Although it would've been slightly easier to read if you'd've spaced out the spoken sentences more.
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
*applaudes* good work :)
rhiannondavidson chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well, I liked it very much, indeed. I honestly laughed out loud (rather loudly) several times. Great story!
WindSoul17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Two words: LOVED IT!

Wonderful job on keeping in character and writing with details and transition