Reviews for Ski Trip
Light8mare chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Ah! French Charlie! And the feelings! I loved how you portrayed them, it felt very in character and realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Love the ending :)
cindythechef chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was super cute :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful to read about all of the team bonding together, and, even after the trouble still wanted to vacation and still counted Charlie as a member of the team.
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was excellent! Is there a sequel for their beach vacation? You know those guys can't stay out of trouble! :) But seriously, you got the characters down to pat. I love your portrayal of their relationships with each other, especially Don and Charlie's improving friendship. Awesome work!
Stars Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I'm absolutely in love with how your write the team! This story was great, some of the best characterizations that I've read. I really hope you do more with Numb3rs.

- Star
Library Bum chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh...MuscleHead vs. WhizKid. So want to see Colby try to explain that. Great work.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Excellent story. I loved the idea of them all going on vacation together; but, of course, things must happen to them. Thanks for the fun read, Beth
cflat chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is pretty good. Although it would've been slightly easier to read if you'd've spaced out the spoken sentences more.
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
*applaudes* good work :)
rhiannondavidson chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well, I liked it very much, indeed. I honestly laughed out loud (rather loudly) several times. Great story!
WindSoul17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Two words: LOVED IT!

Wonderful job on keeping in character and writing with details and transition
flamencochic chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Colby is such a doofus, but he seems to come through in a pinch.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Lol, awesome. I love the dynamics you give the team - how they all tease each other, emphasize each other's quirks. It makes for great character interaction. And the Charlie-Don brother scenes really hit the spot. The end made me laugh - Colby's in for it now. Thanks for some great writing and humour!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hilarious and angsty/suspenseful all at once... talk about a complete package!:)

can't wait to see more from you!