Reviews for Sansen Sekai
great story. very surreal
eurydicesflower chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
awww
eurydicesflower chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
im on the first chapter and tbh im quite intrigued on how the story will turn out
NibberWithAHardR chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Work's attack is pronounced "Sanzen Sekai," not "Sansen Sekai." It follows the same principle as the best CP9 agent being named "Kumadori" instead of "Kumatori." And "Raijin" instead of "Raishin."
John Spangler chapter 9 . 4/20/2020
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 10/13/2018
Dreams never die! If Blackbeard said one true sentence in his life that was it.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 9 . 3/7/2017
Brilliant story! Loved how you showed the relationship between Zoro and Robin and the rest of the crew's reaction to the whole situation. A great read from start to finish!
Ashlielle chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Holy crap.
That story was SO GREAT. Like, it was AMAZING.
One of the best stories I've read, by far. It deserves a favorite from every One Piece fan ever! (Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration...) It was very well written and even though it was only 9 chapters long, I'm betting it's going to leave a sticker in my brain forever. That was just amazing.
*hands you a cookie* I wish I would've found this story earlier, it was just SO AWESOME! :D
BeyondMyReach chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
This is so lovely. All the AUs you wrote are interesting to think about and I love the tone of this fic. Somehow, it was dreamy and very realistic at the same time. Zoro and Robin's reactions are very well done and in character and Luffy... I like how you made him believe so much while showing he does understand where/why others doubts.

Thank you for writing.
Lycoris-Radiata chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
That was really amazing! Thank you so much!
The characters were all beautifully developed and canon-like, the story came together awesomely, and... and... everything else was awesome as well! (Incoherency due to happiness)
Made me giggle uncontrollably from pleasure as I read. Especially Luffy and his relationship with Zoro stood out as perfectly portrayed, as well as Sanji's character tics and Chopper's insecurity.
Thanks again!
Higanbana.4 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
This is really strange, yet feels oddly believable. Good going, I had a fun time reading this :)
Pentastic chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
This was very interesting and wholly unexpected. Very good if unpredictable read.
Daiske chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
i must say... this is good. i rarely read fanfictions that last 9 chapters long because i easily got bored. i love it T_T it's awesome and they are totally in character. i easily get turned of by a story of the the characters are oc but this is good :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Words cannot express how perfect this fanfic is.

The AU sections are brilliant! I like AUs enough on their own, but this is just wonderful. There's actually a reason for it. Astounding. My favorite was by far the first one ('cause of parental!Zoro)

The characterizations were nailed. NAILED, I TELL YOU. Every word sounded like one out the manga. Touching lines, hilarious moments- perfection, I tell you!

There are a multitude of good Zoro stories out there, but basically none for poor Robin. I appreciate this story for delving into her, and her relationship.

Although there were a few plot holes, I honestly didn't care. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG WFH BBQ.

Yeah. That's my reaction to your first chapter. Huh. I think I'll like this.