Reviews for Sansen Sekai
simplixvi chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
You are amazing! Your imagination and storytelling capabilities are amazing! This chapter was amazing! The whole thing so far has been amazing! I'm so sad I only have one more chapter until the end, though..

Great concept, great everything! I think Eichiiro Oda-san should pick this up and create an animated version of it! It's sooo gooooood!
simplixvi chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
This chapter was incredible! Stupendous! Bravoooo!

I was hooked from the first chapter but wow! I couldn't stop reading this chapter even if I tried!

You're a gem of a writer! And this story is a gem too! I'm so glad I stumbled across this fanfiction! It's so good! Thank you!,
Velkyn Karma chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Intriguing! I'm a big fan of AU's, and this had such an interesting premise to tie several together. It was great to look at all these different alternative worlds, in which Zoro and Robin inevitably meet up at some point...and a little sad to see how they managed to fail each time, while still managing to leave behind hints for the next time they played a new world out. Great premise, well written, highly entertaining.

My one regret is that while the beginning seems very well tied together, the end of the fic seems to fall apart a little-it gets a little more confusing and the loose ends aren't tied up as neatly as I personally would've liked to see. The book one of them inevitably searches for or has in each world seems to vanish, for example. And it feels like for all the hard work they did in their previous incarnations to lead up to the moment of discovery of how to win, they never even made use of it. That part could've been handled better, I think.

However, there was so much imagery in this that I loved, that it was incredibly fun to read anyway. Adult Zoro looking for little Robin was adorable (and probably hit me the most when they died). I don't think I've ever seen anybody else but me do Baroque Works Zoro, and you tackled it twice, which was neat. And let me tell you, the image of Robin replacing Zoro's damaged hand was wonderful, I really enjoyed that part.

Overall, great concept, loved it lots :)

~VelkynKarma
HiiroKumo chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Totemo sugoii! Definitely in-character, nothing out of place. A bit confusing at first, had reread certain chapters. An interesting concept. Killing death itself.
Karasu-archer chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Really incredible story! I really loved that you used Robin and Zoro as the main characters and then that you mixed up the universes so they were on different side, different ages, but never different personalities. You did a great job! I loved it!

Thanks for your hard work!
SecretLittleKappa chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Fantastic story. I was so scared for a moment that this wasn't finished, but it was and it made me happyface. I almost cried at the end of death 0017. Dude.
LOVIN EET chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
This is an amazing fic! I love the alternate universes, although towards the end (especially chapter 5) it got quite confusing. I love the interaction between Robin and Zoro - it felt really natural throughout. The humour was great - so many good lines in there - and some of scenes in this were really emotionally evocative. My favourite chapter was death 0017 :) Cheers bru, I enjoyed this immensely.
Inumaru12 chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
its a little confusing (I've never been the best with obscure writings unless I was the one writing it) but I really enjoyed it! :) Great job~!

Inumaru12
BlizzardXIII chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Oh my gosh. And to think I almost missed this awesome story! You should repost it again so that more people can read it :D and I realized it's posted back in 2007.. If I read the date correctly. I found it on someone's favourites, if you wanna know.

Heh. Anyway, I think that this story's awesome! 'Cept that it got kinda confusing at the last part, like when there was a sudden shift from Dead!Zoro and Dead!Robin to found-in-the-octie-Zoro-and-Robin. To me anyway heh. I'm kinda glad you didn't add romance inside, because One Piece didn't have romance in canon anyway, and it would've spoilt the pace and feel of the story.

Again, I'm really really glad I found this story. You don't find much of these around nowadays :D
carlos13 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
gran historia
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
gran historia
Bleached Poet chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
This was quite an impressive story. I loved the juxtaposition between the "true" timeline and the "alternate" timelines. I also liked how Robin and Zoro met each other at different points of their lives. Quite a good read~
Merucha chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Interesting story, I might say. But it was very, very confusing. VERY. But I enjoyed it, all the same. :) Maybe you could make a small explanation in the author's notes to sum up the storyline? I, for one, would find it helpful.
Lord of Murder chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
an absolutely amazing story. thanks for writing it.
Yavapai chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
A wonderful, original story that felt very One Piece-esque. Thank you so much for sharing this work. It was a great read!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »