Reviews for Sansen Sekai
xShurikenx chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
If you were on crack when you wrote this, send me some now. Please.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
Wow! This was simply amazing! I liked how you chose Zoro and Robin to be the ones to "die". Whether in the real world or in the AU worlds, I always loved seeing those two interacting in a platonic friendship. They just have that chemistry that fits and flows with each other perfectly. Zoro as Mr 1 was brilliant! He's really great in the role of that AU. The remaining Baroques Works members were awesome too. Also, the concern and worry the other Straw Hats had for Zoro and Robin, fearing that they will never see them again, was done wonderfully as well. From the start, Luffy was portrayed every inch of the character and captain that he is, being the stronghold that held his crew together in the absence of the other two. You did an incredible job bringing these characters to life. Great job!
Lamune chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I'll admit , to me this was quite a well written Fanfic, they are all perfectly in character, and the story was original. Unfortunately the only thing I may disapprove of is the fact that , THERE IS NO WAY luffy would EVER even think of sacrificing ANY of his nakama , thats just the way he is !. Even if it WAS an alternate universe he wouldn't do that.

This fact aside it's still a good fic , kudos to you I'd love to read more from this author.
funvince chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
I'm trying to figure out if Zoro literally killed Kuina or just metaphorically by killing her dream the same way she killed his. I tend to think the former. It was be like Zoro to give a mercy killing to a girl who's dying of guilt for going all out on someone who couldn't yet handle it.

And I find it fascinating that Robin and Zoro have gone up against the octopus lady so many times now in so many different forms.
funvince chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
This is so freaking funny. And the best part was that Luffy instantly knew who the imitations represented. The Amazing Sleep Machine is ingenious and sounds like something that would actually work on the show.
funvince chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
This chapter was great. Of course not everyone is just going to accept Luffy's decision. And it'd make sense that it'd be Chopper who'd known him the shortest and has huge trust issues who would be the most upset. And it's interesting that you're having the other crew members just believing in Luffy. They're not necessarily believing he's right but just taking strength from his belief. That's powerful stuff.
funvince chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Alternate history is cool. So Robin was born later in this timeline than the original. Because of that she wasn't around to give Luffy the antidote after he defeated Crocodile. It was sad to read about the crew splitting up. I prefer to think that Chopper stayed with Usopp because it'd just be too tragic for the little guy to lose all the nakama he just gained. It was really poignant to have Nami seek out Shanks.

Your interaction of a young Robin and Zoro was quite amusing. I wasn't expecting quite a dour ending but your story is about death after all.
Hikari-Melanie chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
I love this story. I now never have to wonder about what could have been in the OP universe.

Amazing.
Honeymusterd chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
that made no sence at all...well it passed the time so a point for you! hazza!
Honeymusterd chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
lolz! awsome!
Honeymusterd chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
...this story is hard to follow now... sorry.
Honeymusterd chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Luffy...that idiot...oh well! what can we do!
Honeymusterd chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
...isn't Nico Robin like 9 years older than Zolo? I thought he was younger...well it said that Robin was 28 and Zolo was like 19 so...I still don't get it... but you sure know how to captivate the reader!
Honeymusterd chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
...WHAT ABOUT ROBIN!
dragonzair chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
That was amazing! D: My head was swelling up the whole time I was reading it, and I kept biting my fingernails. XD Lol. Hope to see more fics from you concerning Zoro and Robin :D
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »