Reviews for My Life As A Teenage Avenger
xSilverKatanax chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
WHAT THE F-? He go0t a sock? A SOCK? Omg...omg...omg...omg..this is like anime sex-ed O.o omg..omg..HE GOT THE TALK.

MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
hahahahah, i'm eating cereal but i couldn't take one bite while i was reading because i kept on laughing. and i still am. hahahaha.
DELETEDACCOUNTT chapter 1 . 8/31/2007

This is one of the funniest oneshots I've ever read...

no joke.

amazingsensation chapter 1 . 8/27/2007

Your writing style is so unique and dry. I fucking love it.

Poor Sasuke. Hormones really do suck. Orochi-likes-boys-maru would be the LAST on MY list to be talking about that subject.

Anyways, keep on rocking!

me chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hahahaha too funny!
Mariegurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Funny! Sequel please!
Melted Flames chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That is hysterical! Great job with this, you always managa to capture he perfect amount of comedy. _
sanosaurus chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
omg... ive had that talk before.. but, you know, for girls...
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I'm rolling on the floor with laughter... ahahahah, Orochimaru and Kabuto giving Sasuke sexual education, there's something wrong and amusing with this picture... XD
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
OH MY GOSH! I THINK I JUST DIED OF LAUGHTER! ROFL! That was just amazingly witty and comical! Especially the ending, lmao, with the Icha Icha and THE SOCK! xD lolol. Just brilliant _ Geezus, Sasuke having 'nocturnal emissions'. Hehehe. Sounds so technical. But it doesn't sound as bad as wet dreams hah. LOVED THIS! And this is supposed to be a one shot collection? HUZZAH! I'm excited :D. Something new for me to dote on lol. Since you're ending Indecent proposals. AGH. Never stop writing stories. Seriously! You're way too awesome :].
Ladyrouge214 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ah, your humor is joyous to read. :) you succeeded in making me waste several hours of my life reading your brilliantly written fics. Wonderful!

but really, thanks for the great reads and the laughs. I eagerly await more from you.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ah ha ha, that had me grinning like crazy. Love the implied SasuSaku... and Oro giving Sasu a sock to ahem 'replace' Saku was priceless lmao. Make more funnies please.
Meiza chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Oh. My. Freakin'. Heck.

*Orochimaru* giving *Sasuke* the TALK?

I was snorting in laughter the whole time.
PenInHand9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
sasuke got THE TALK... from orochimaru and kabuto... oh that poor boy! keep going, its really good!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »