Reviews for SuperOneShots
Spinosaurusking chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Sorry, ignore that last sentence.
Spinosaurusking chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You know Diamond Unicorn, you may seem like the victim but I've seen you around Fanfiction. You tend to be quite the nasty little girl with a foul mouth that no one wants to hear.

I'm not here to put you down but there is a huge difference between standing up for yourself and wanting the world to run your way and you don't seem to know it. I've seen you flame at a story without respect even though it meant no insult.

Also if you were taught not to take anyone's bullshit then what makes you think that people are going to take yours? You can't deny that it's in your comments and it's just asking for a fight.

Furthermore being taught the sailor's mouth is nothing to be pleased of. Quite frankly, it's giving me bad thoughts about your mother.

Dragon of Scarlet is only trying to get reactions out of you and you are going for it like a beggar for food. Whether or not you know it, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Just as Ladyresidentevil said the best thing to do is just ignore her and your oblivious to her advice. It's like you want to keep building up stress by fighting with her.

I''m not going to tell you what to do or even what I want you to do. Naturally I'm sure you'll ignore my good advice an God knows why I'm giving it to you in the first place.

But remember, if you keep that image as your character then I promise you that your future is in no way good for you.

You don't have to reply if you don't wish. I'm not coming back here anyway.
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
And once more you prove just how ignorant and narrow minded you are.

I wasn't referring to my physical gender, I was implying psychologically. Gods, it feels like I'm talking to a child with you. How did you even come to that conclusion? I said I was gender neutral and asexual, where does that imply I have both genders? If anything, it should say I'm genderless. Once more you pull assumptions out of your ass like the idiot you are.

Aside from all of that, what is it with you and sexuality and gender identity phobias? Seems you're the one confused and uncomfortable in their sexual and gender identity. Must be tough sticking to such a narrow view of yourself. You're the one that should be pitied. I'm happy as I am, sex or no sex. You're the one obviously ruled by your limited understanding of personal identity.
Dragon of Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
You're a Hermaphrodite? That explains why you're so bitchy. You never get any love. I feel sorry for you now. It must be pretty pathetic to have no one to please you. Well I hope your life improves in the future. :) Bye!
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Why can't anyone reply logged in so I can actually respond to their reviews without reviewing my own story? This is why I like livejournal. It looks less ridiculous commenting on my own story.

Anyway, Lady Resident Evil, please leave this be.

Trying to tell us off 'like you're our mother' isn't going to do anything. To be quite frank, you are not like my mother. Mine taught me to stand up for myself, don't take anyone's bullshit, and how to curse like a sailor. Her language probably would have been much more colorful than mine in this situation.

Dragon of Scarlet did not conduct herself intelligently or respectfully, so I shall not treat her as though she is intelligent or someone to respect.

I especially do not respect people who use homophobic phrases towards me. I will not apologize to an idiot who uses gay as an insult.

I don't care about the rest of her review, I do not like homophobia, and I will not tolerate such ignorance, nor being insulted by someone who cannot even grasp proper grammar.
Lady Resident Evil chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
OH STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! You're behaving like immature children. Dragon of Scarlet, that was a shallow and mean thing to say just because you didn't like the story and Diamond Unicorn, you could have been the better person and just simply deleted the review, ignored it, or replied back with respect but instead you sunk to her level and now are as bad of a person as he or she is. I don't care who's the better author or who started it. I only care for the point and the point is that both of you are acting like you were never disciplined. I don't mean to start another fight here but seriously, I go everywhere on Youtube, Deviantart, and Fanfiction and always see grown people attack each other like kids. There is no need for flames or cruel talk as it only leads to wars. For crying out loud, I'm sure you're both teens at least so please start acting like it. Don't talk in such foul language and treat others the way you want to be treated. I know I'm sounding like your mother but I'm only saying this all to help you both. It's uncivil and bad for your health. Dragon of Scarlet, if you don't like a story then keep your opinions to yourself or tell the autor it in a nice manner. That goes for you too Diamond Uniorn because I have a strong feeling that you flamed your fair share of people as well. Flames are something that Fanfiction shouldn't even allow. And when you reply don't do it in such careless and offensive words. I know I can't make you do anything you don't wish but what I want you two to do is apologize to each other for this whole thing and while I'm at it I'd also prefer you to apologize to anyone else you flamed or insulted. I'm sorry if this sounded offensive but I can't stand it when people go at it like this. I hope you'll take this advice and start acting like proper people. Thank you.
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Dear Dragon of Scarlet (AKA: Flaming idiot),

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion that my story is a 'crapfest'. You even have the right to not justify this opinion.

I must mention however, out of all of my stories you could flame, why did you choose one of the oldest ones? This story is four years old. I'd practically forgotten it's existence. I'm not even into Supernatural anymore. I don't really care about it. I've grown as a writer and am still continuing to extend my skill.

Did you really think this was going to offend me? It doesn't. The only part of your review I'm offended by is your implication that 'something gay is bad'.

I call myself Diamond Unicorn and have a damn purple unicorn MLP as an icon. I am not trying to be... whatever aspect of me it is you think you're insulting. I'm not straight, or gay, or particularly feminine or masculine. I'm me, somewhat gender neutral, and mostly asexual. Calling me gay is about as insulting as calling me straight. I'm not offended by either, and neither apply to me.

You fail at flaming. Find a new hobby, or at least learn that insulting a slash fan's sexuality is futile.

Sincerely,

Diamond Unicorn (Who is far above your bullshit, and a better writer if your error filled review is any indication)
Dragon of Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ladies and gentlemen the Crapfest. Featuring The boring uncreative author Diamond Unicorn which might I add has the gayest username and icon ever. Sheesh you weren't kidding about lame attempts at humor.