Reviews for Introductions
wolfdiamond chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I'm a little late on reading next generation fics, and this one was awesome. My favorite line: "And defile the legacy that our fathers left us?"
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
omg i friggin loved this story! *hugs laptop* you really should do a sequel of some sorts or write more about these two...i really like how you displayed scorpius' character too. it was perfect! and i totally agree with your reasons on why you chose that.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I like your Scorpius :3 Draco's appearance, his own opinions. What's not to love?

I love the "I can’t imagine him being far too pleased if I land myself in Hufflepuff," bit. X3; Brings back the first book, totally.

Fave~ :D
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Nice. That was really good. It was perfect, and I like how you inturpreted the chars.
RavenShay chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
i wanna coockie

i really liked how you wrote both Al and Scorpius

i really would like to see a well written fic with the two of them together
ByeByeeee chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is the first fic about this generation I read, and it's lovely. I especially like the way you portrayed Scorpius.

Now that Draco/Harry is officially inpossible (not that anyone actually thought it was going to happen, but still), I'm sure there's going to be a lot of great fics with these two.
erohw chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aww, such a cute story.

..Please write more? :D?
Kira chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
The story starts really nicely! I am eager to read more of it, because Scorpius and Albus Severus are now one of my favourite characters in the series! Keep updating!:)
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hey cool fic. I'm lovin all the new ones, especially the ones with Scorpius but its hard cos the book is so new. Congrats on finishing it so soon and writing a fic. Great job. Woot Woot.
Frost chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Very, very nicely done.

This is one of the few fanfictions I have read about the new generation and actually liked. Great job!

I love how you have made Scorpius's character slightly mature and not as bratty as Draco was. I loved Draco tons, but his son has so much potential. If Rowling writes another Hogwarts series, which she could easily do due to her *cough* sickening *cough* epilogue, she'd better make Scorpius a main character. xD

Great job, again!
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Cookies? really?

My, my, if that's the case then I simply must review.

The second I finished the book I thought "gee now, aren't the two of them promising?" and yours is one of two stories about them out so far. I figure its only a matter of time befor emore arise, but I really enjoyed yours. The only thing i found weird was the sapphire eyes, because in the book they said some nonsense about Scorpius looking as much like Drace as Albus does Harry, so I sort of presumed silve-grey eyes as well, but that's completely trivial. Anyway, I loved it, keep going, I can't wait for more! :D
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really liked this story. Scorpius did seem a little too mature for his age, but considering the treatment his family would probably have had to endure after the second war, I'd say that's actually a good characterisation for him. I liked the way you wrote Albus Severus as well; he looks exactly like his father but, just like Harry and James, he is not exactly like him at all. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more from you.
Kanamai chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I found this to be well written. I can't wait to see what happens next.
link55 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I love your interpretation of Albus and Scorpius. Will you consider turning these fic to multi-chapter fic instead? There are a lot of interesting plot concerning the next gen can be written. I find myself loving Scorpius and I blame you for that!
sissy hobbit chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I like the exchange a lot, on almost all points. Yes, I suppose I was thinking Scorpius seemed too 'mature'. But honestly, I like the idea of his maturity.

I think it might be better, as far as dialogue goes, to have him speak a little be more like a child - an eleven year old. But with the same gravity and care.

Anyway, I enjoyed it entirely. _