Reviews for Perfect For You
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I enjoyed this story. I love it when people write more about Dwayne...showing more than just the good ol' cowboy that he is. I'm honestly exploring more pairings in Mighty Ducks slash..my fave is Charlie/Adam..but I'd like to see more of Dwayne/any other Mighty Ducks male character. Keep up the good work! :)
Veidrik chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
It was sweet and well written :)
Snickers and Birdly chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
if ur ofta hell im probably comein too cept ill b skippin aroun down their givin Satan a
SPRACE's Illegitimate Child chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow. I am slightly speechless. I wasn't sure what to expect, as I had never encountered that pairing before. I loved it! Your writing was exceptional and the smut was SO well-written. Really, great job. Particularly, I loved your Dwayne. The way you wrote him...I can't exactly put my finger on it, But I just loved it! 5/5 stars!
xFireSpritex chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh wow. Not going to lie I was skeptical about the pairing, I always thought they'd be good as just friends but then I read this and my eyes fell out of my head.

Amazing job and I think you just made me a Ken/Dwayne fan!
luci galloway chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
that was so freaking awesome man!
InvalidAcctNo107773749 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Two words. Yuh. Um. That was the most awesomest smut ever! I'm so jealous of your writing now... lol. Great job, even though I don't know the characters. So fluffy and smutty and slashy and... ugh, there are no words to describe it. KEEP IT UP! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE TRASON! Lol. Thanks for the amazing fics. PEACE!

-Quinny
deamonic-angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
this story was really cute and deserves a multi chaptered sequel. i mean they both sound like real people in it, maby the rest of the summer is in order as well a them each comming out to there families.
candy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I have never read a story where dwayne came off as an actual person. he always seems to just be comic relief or crowd filler. that said i was impressed with this for both the way the characters are written and the plot itself.