Reviews for Checkmate
citygirl09 chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
I really like this story but one thing conused me. Did severus die? And what happened to voldemort? Other than that I liked.
AGlassyCountenance chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
Aww, that's such a sad ending. Why'd you have to go and do that?
AGlassyCountenance chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
She just played chess with Voldemort! That is awesome. Props to Becca...
AGlassyCountenance chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I'm starting to like Rebecca. She's one tough bitch around Voldemort (personally, if I was in the same room with Voldemort, I'd probably faint from being so terrified).
lilyhime chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
Oh... this is so sad. I really like your story! It's good-written and I can sympathize with Rebecca.

Good work!
Lintered chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
I like how the first part is what is happening now and the last part is what happened in the past

also, it must be hard to communicate with no voice huh? especially when you're trying to explain something lol

update soon ]

~Lintered
RedAngel9 chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
hey, i loved this story so far. Only thing is that the no talking thing is a burden and an interest. Its kind of annoying how she cant hold convorsations with him or anything. but cant wait for the update!
Miss Jessica Riddle chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
nyew nyew... i am shooting you with my imaginary guilt ray, lolz. if you're not getting it re-read your last A/N and update soon, please. voldy's funny, btw. i just like all the characters and how you're portraying them. please wriite more ]
losttoday604 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
I love it! Please update very soon!
Miss Jessica Riddle chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
yay, i found a good ss/oc fanfic. i love these days. hope you update soon