Reviews for All the Million Hours
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Thanks for sharing this; I've read several pieces of your writing, love your writing style and sincerely hope you'll someday complete all your unfinished works, and write a novel length Severus Hermione fic (:
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Another beautiful story!Thank you for writing!
Bie chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is is so touching.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I so agree with this... I'm happy Hermione realized what she was losing before it was too late. She's lucky, I didn't.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A very realistically poignant tale. While perhaps not recommended for anybody else, I do sincerely believe that Hermione could very well do what you had her do here. For all her academic strive and diligence, what truly made Hermione stand out was her loyalty and devotion to those she loves. Her actions throughout the books were a testament to that. Thank you very much for such an amazing story.

(On a side note, be sure that as persons on the other side of the divide, we really do appreciate a potential Dr/Drs hard work. Thank you).
so close yet so far chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This story is absolutely beautifully written! It was so touching that I literally almost started crying towards the end but I'm so glad things turned out well for the characters. I love your writing style and will definetly be reading more of your stories!
cutemara chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I keep coming back and reading this. Sometimes it really feels like the story of my life! Thank you for sharing!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was lovely :)
CalebKing chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
No dust this time. Legitimately cried over this.

Your talent for putting pain and love into written words is amazing! It's also very relate-able; I'm a little afraid my attempts at love will look like this.
The Eloquent Quill chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw

You write beautifully
Arciere chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I felt so sorry for Severus. Poor dear, who would have thought that he would be so hurt?

I'm glad that Hermione chose to be with him, even though I realize that it would be terrible for her to relinquish her honors as a healer. While it made my heart happy, my mind calls her an idiot.

Great work, and good luck becoming a doctor!

-Arciere
RenitaLeandra chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'd read this a while ago and was awful enough to not leave a review. However, I have returned to rectify this mistake. :)

I loved this. It touched me to see just how much they both loved one another, and to what extents they would go just to make their relationship work. Because after all, there really are more important things in life than accolades.
Lady Flourescent chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Bravo. *mwah* รบ
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Great story !
57mannequins chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was absolutely gorgeous.

I know what you mean-what you're trying to convey, that is.

The fact that Hermione made that choice is just so amazing. But I also agree with you... this isn't necessarily the choice for all of us.

Anyways, so well done :)