Reviews for In the Night of Day
thethinkingbird chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is really sweet! It seems like a lot of people portray Steve as a rude, really tough guy. I love stories that show a nicer side of him. I know you're not planning to make this a story anytime soon, but maybe start another story about Riley and Steve? Just a suggestion :P Keep up the good work!
emers chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Honestly, this chapter makes for a terrible oneshot. However, it's a great beginning for a story. I suggest you keep writing and see where the story takes you.
IsNotHere chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow, random. I really don't have an idea, but I'll call you if I do, but about the chapter.

I really have only one complaint: you used "principle" where you were supposed to use "principal". The principle you used is as in "it's the principle of the thing". Other than that, it was kind of funny because it reminded me of the time I punched this one chick for making fun of Jake for something so I thought it was funny that Riley got in trouble for punching someone for making fun of her brothers just like I did so yeah. The fact that she's with Steve is kind of weird and yet really cute at the same time :p
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007