Reviews for The Absolute Last Game Of All Star Murder Ball
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love this! Love that you made all of them seem like a little family - which they should be. I mean, they were never the Maurauders, but it's lovely to see them as more than Harry and Ron, Dean and Seamus, and Neville.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww! There should be more fic like this in the world! All happy, and dorm-love, and boys being stupid, and boys being sweet. Harry's speech to Neville absolutely killed me. Bravo!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Dean sighed in exasperation. “Harry? Give him the speech, please.”

“I’m a what?” Neville cried.

“I engraved your name and everything you did in all the boys’ bathrooms,” Dean said with a wink. “Even got the Slytherins, too. It was the only way we could make sure you got the fame you deserved. Well, that and a motorcycle.”

*doubles over with laughter*
GreatMouseDetective chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I laughed so hard at this.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Haha! That was entertaining! Although, I was a bit disappointed to not actually see them playing. Darn. But I'm happy with the background stories you've slyly inserted. Fun times.
jondoe1234 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Ah, fuck. You made me all nostalgic. Good stuff man. This one really smacks ya in the tender-bone. Keep it up, bro. Or sis as the case may be.
stop and go chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
this was so sweet! i've always wondered what the relationship between the characters as roommates. fabulous job!
noisee chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME OMG THAT WAS LIKE... so aw... it really feels nostalgic, and even though you don't draw out the backstory, I don't feel lost or anything and... That was fantastic. Really.

Excuse me while I spam you about it.
reader chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
thugs... thungs all of them. hehe
gkpinkgrl chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wow. I read this ages ago, and totally forgot that I didn't review it! Since this awesome story only has, what...7 reviews? I decided to review and C2 this lovely story!

I love how this story starts out sad, and I did tear up during some parts. I have 3 more years until I graduate, but I'm already dreading leaving the only home I've had for years.

My favorite parts were, of course, the beginning, the part where Harry said that what they did was technichally illegal now that they're of age (man I wonder what that was!), and I think my most favorite part, this entire section:

'Dean sighed in exasperation. “Harry? Give him the speech, please.”

Harry nodded. The answer was for him alone to give. “Neville,” he said solmenly, “it is because you are a badass motherfucker. You are, without a doubt, the most badass motherfucker that has ever been or will ever be in these hallowed halls. As your roommates, we have to recognize this.”'

So good job on this badass motherfucker of a fic!
DarthTofu chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*Sniffle* Man, I'm getting emotional, here! Well, sort of.

VERY well done, mate, very well done indeed! The emotional roller coaster had its ups and downs, and the only suggestions I have are 1) You not use the word "Freaking" or any variation of it except in dialogue and 2) You watch the movie Cool Runnings if you haven't already. There's a scene in there almost exactly like when Harry gives Neville the bike. Badass Motherfucker indeed!

-MM
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It was funny...sort of odd, with the All Star Murder Ball...and their explanation for the motorcycle was tres confusing...but it was still a good story... and I'd you showed their silly teenage boy sentimentalness pretty wel...
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
aww. Really sweet. Great portrate of all the boys, you've got their characters and things really well written, and Neville especially, great stuff!

Nice poingnant sort of atmosphere too. Good work :)
jooce chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Touching. :) And funny. I can picture Neville riding a motorcycle right now. XD
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*laughs loudly*

Neville, you are indeed a badass.

I love this, you write humour very well

Cuba