Reviews for Welcome Back
SakuraXGaara chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
i agree chadd is the best hes my favorie character and your doing great on the story
ichirukifan13 chapter 34 . 11/15/2008
aw that sucksT.T, oh well I've read lots of stories that didn't have an ending, but it's kinda kool since u can imagine what's goin 2 happen next this story was awesome! can't wait 2 read more from u! XD
ichirukifan13 chapter 29 . 11/15/2008
It's kinda weird, Ichigo having a meltdown, but it was a different idea neat!
ichirukifan13 chapter 27 . 11/15/2008
The idea sounds great, even though I like KarinHitsu and KarinJinta more so far this story is awesome!
ichirukifan13 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
"You woke me up, give me caffine."
raziel chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Still a good story, but try to check the spelling a little bit. It might be a good idea to type in microsoft word first, fix any spelling errors, and then copy and paste it.
raziel chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
A good story so far, you have an interesting writing style. It might be worth it to take more time on each chapter though, to make them a bit longer, but other than that you're doing a better job than some fanfic authors that I have found. Keep up the good work and don't worry, the story is good enough to keep reading even with the short chapters.
Brandon chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
sims 2 is great
Brandon chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
this is my first and last review for this story seeing how every fic on this site is great
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Cool! These are really short but FUNNY Chapters! Thatnx 4 the awesome stories!
Lady-Xainna05 chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
you know...youre not THAT BAD at writting, its just that it'll be better if you'd put them in one chapter...
Lady-Xainna05 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OOC? Not really, In fact...I dunno what OOC really meant...what i'm trying to say is that it was not out of the ordinary...great for a start but,its...very short...but good enough as a start...
flowerspring chapter 34 . 11/21/2007
Oh well... I can't get mad because I don't have the right XD It have been like... 7 or 8 months since the last time I updated my fics... but well... I can't do nothing.. I have a big author's block and too much homework... XS I'll be waiting for your next fic! n.n

flowerspring
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 34 . 11/20/2007
Well, you gave us a good 33 chapters.

That's a pretty good run.

Looking forward to the "Drive me Crazy" thing you're doing.
DX99 chapter 34 . 11/20/2007
Hey it's cool, don't worry about discontinuing it. As you put it sense there isn't really a particular story line to it, it's okay for you to discontinue it whenever you want. Though I did like all the all the romance and fluff so yeah, gonna miss that. Anyway I'm not gonna hold anything against you. But as far as it goes for everyone else who is gonna read your message, maybe you should head for the hills or the border just to be safe.