Reviews for Immolation
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Such emotion for characters that hide it, beautifully written
Mag Prince chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Wow. That was good. VERY good.

Loved it.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Whoah! Just, whoah!
Ikari no Koe chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is so awesomely screwed-up... I love the way you portrayed the complexity of Rukia's feelings, and the way you hint at Byakuya's true emotions through Rukia's POV. Nice job! Thanks for sharing it, and kudos to you!
allourvice chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I loved your portrayal of both Rukia and Byakuya. Their personalities and the way in which they reacted to one another was just so perfect and believable in my opinion. Also I can't believe this is your first time writing smut! You did so well! Seriously, better than most and exceptionally so considering this is your first attempt. I hope you'll continue to write fics featuring this pairing, because you've done so so beautifully here.
El3v3n chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
*cries forever*

That has to be the most depressing lemon I've ever read *cries some more*
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gawd.. that was just wonderful. I'm very hooked on this despite the outcome. It made it all the more romantic and angsty. I love the way Byakuya was so human in it. I sort of wished we had some insights on what was going on inside of his head.. but being kept guessing does serve it's purpose. The mystery of it all, as I said earlier, romanticizes the whole act itself. Bad Rukia for saying Kaien's name, total turn off.. It's a good thing Byakuya was already finished or else.. and since she's sort of in a mental, emotional and physical limbo at the time of the act, I'll cut her some slack.. I'm sure she didn't mean it that way.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
eu adoro este casal e a fanfic ficou ótima, espero que você escreva mais,você podia escrever uma continuação, tenho certeza que o Byakuya morre de ciumes do Ichigo e isso daria uma ótima continuação. abraços
Kleiomuse chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow, just... Wow. There are so many layers of psychological wrongness in this fic, it deserves to be its own case study. There's the need of the ones left behind to have mind-numbing sex after the death of a loved one. But then in this case, because said death was caused by the loved one, there's the driving urge to punish one's self by doing it with the one person that you could not. And then there's the completely honor bound man that commits another great sin, and the hate, self and with others, that would drive him to later actions. And then there's rukia's character, who did not know that what she craved for all along was a need to be acknowledged as an equal, above all else. This is just so right, so that-would-so-have-happened, that I'm glad I found it in a forum as a fanrec. Thank you, just...thank you.

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was your first time? Wow that's good. Bet you read a bunch before that though haven't you.. *wink*

Well losing your fandom virginity frees you up. You might not keep writing lemons but its nice to know you could if you wanted to. And I really liked the plot behind this fic. Very believable.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Amazingly written!

I can see this kind of thing happen quite easily, in fact, might have happened already XD

Loved the angst of it! .
Light of the Firefly chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I hope you write more bleach fanfics. Your writting style is beautiful, double kudos! :)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was gorgeous and I'm still trembling after reading it. Wonderful!
beherelove chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I could read this fic over and over. As wynn said once before, this is a classic ByaRuki fic, and I love that they don't end up together because of their sibling relationship-it's an accident, and nothing more. Your writing is flawless and the characterizations are spot on, and although I know you aren't necessarily a ByaRuki shipper, you do an excellent job portraying these two as a pairing, even if it's only circumstantial. I really hope to see more from you someday. :)

- Ral
EvanSol0919 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Beautiful. I don't suppose you could do this from Byakuyas POV. I can just imagine the war going on in his head.