Reviews for Learning to Live
Raised To Be A Fighter chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Nice! The possibility of Severus and Luna falling in love is fascinating. I think you should keep going.
sophie29 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
when are you going to update this one?
Widow767 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
please continue this story! I have fallen in love with the plot in the four little chapters you provided.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Short and sweet, but to the point!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Most excellent! Love the idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
He will need money! Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Totally wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Superb! I truly love it! I always hated that he died.
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
This story certainly has a great beginning. I hope you'll finish it.
amsev chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Oh, I do hope you finish this! It's such an excellent beginning. I really like SS/LL!
sunsethill chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I hope you will continue this story. I've only read a few Luna/Snape stories, but they can be quite fun. Right now I'm chuckling that she has locked him in an attic-for a year! :-)
duj chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Luna's eyes are silver-grey, not blue. Interesting fic so far.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Well, even imprisonment in an attic has to be preferable to what most of his life was before this. I would feel better if Albus had apologized for his part in Snape's horrible life (or if Lily had apologized for being horrid to him, but I was glad to see the rest do so in the first chapter).

At least he'll have time to rest and heal (though not nearly enough reading material, frankly. Maybe he can terrify the Nargles into bringing him some.

Good chapter!
Iva1201 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Very unusual - and rather promising. Thanks for sharing!
xthedrifterx chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Um, I know Dumbledore was a powerful wizard, but I didn't know he had the power to bring the dead back to life.

Anyway, whatever, its your fic so do what you like with it. :)