Reviews for Feelings Of Comfort
Kimmi-rin-kira chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved this oneshot so much. It was really sweet to see someone portray that kind of loving relationship between Dante and Vergil. Keep up the good work
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
It's so cute and awesome, how could I not like it?
Rivvil chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Well.. You may ask, am I a pro? Heck no.

Do I tell my opinions and completely honest? Yes. It is my right.

First of all.. More detail would be very, very, very nice.

Second... I.. can't.. see Dante cutting himself. Believe me, I tried, I even got a few emo kids to think of it and they can't see it either. It just bugs me. I would love to see Dante with a childish character, in fact it would be cute. But not emo I would understand if it was Roxas from Kingdom Hearts.

Hey, no hard feelings, deary. I'm just telling you what I think. Maybe Nero is the guy whom would cut himself. Gods know he's emo enough. But I'm just trying to help out, for the sake of reveiws. I know you could do so much better Happy writing, and Live to love, love to live *Hugs*
SsXAngel chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This story is so sweet, I loved it. It didn't seem rude at all, in fact, it was more pure than dirty.

How yuo made Vergil be the gentle one and Dante become a child like character, was really a good add to the story. thumbs up 5/5
FelicityMadHatter chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
The beat one I read today. Not too rude, emotional and ))
PurgatoryHeart chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Damn! Right more stories like that, please! WE WILL ROCK YOU!
karea wheeler-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Look I'm an honest person and I'm trying to flame you or anything like that. Your need less diolog and more detail. This was kind of dull and boring and little bit hard to follow, I gather its one of your first fics but I could be wrong. The plot and idea's were very good you just need a little bit more detail and less talking. Well I didn't catch any spelling errors if there were any so thumbs up on that aspect!

Sorry if this didn't make your day, just thought you'd like a small honest review.
I ended my life chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
So sad and good at the same time...

Me Like