Reviews for Gold and Dark
All slash stories are complete garbage, 'nuf said
Eldhoron chapter 12 . 1/20
haha! This was a lovely chapter. I enjoyed every bit of dialogue in this chap, from Glorfindel and Erestor's talk to Elrond's reprimanding. It was really nice. I did notice in a few places there were some SPaG issues but still a good chap. I really like the bond you are building up between these two lovers as well as the union you so wonderfully describe between Elrond and Celebrian. Good job.
Eldhoron chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Ive been reading this fic and I must say. I really love this story. Throughout it I do find an occasional typo and such about grammar etc... but the bulk of this fic just keeps me reading. Your characterisation of both Erestor and Glorfindel are by far my favourite depictions that I have read so far. I mean I really think they are spot on and when they interact it is so wonderful to read. I love the way they talk to each other. You can feel the years of friendship and yes even the love the have with each other.

I also need to mention the pairing between Celebrian and Elrond. The two of them just work together so well in this fic. They compliment each other almost as well as Erestor and Glorfindel. You can feel their bond very easily and their love for each come out of the story really well. I am so excited to keep reading this fic all the way to the end. It is surely inching its way to my personal list of top fics on this site. Good writing :)
More chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Please write more soon! This is an excellent story!
Kari chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Awww theyre so sweet!
random random random chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I can already tell I'm going to enjoy reading this fully. Thanks for sharing.
gginsc chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Some grammar errors which I am too lazy too correct but a lovely story all the same.
autumnannette19 chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Faoiltierna chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
Oh! Those two are just so cute and loving :-)

I am glad everyone is home safe and sound!
CC.V.RG chapter 24 . 12/26/2010
Wow i seriously love glorfindel and erestor together...they are so cute! This story is really great - i hope u'll continue and update soon (i'll be waiting! *smiles*)
wandamarie chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
momothenono chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
im so happy that you updated..i love this story
Gord and V chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
So cute! Regardless of length you made every word count; I couldn't help but smile and grin, adorable! I love the last scene, simple yet very relaxing to read, job well done.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Celestial Leaves chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
does Glorfindell still have a hurt shoulder?
11Dancer14 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Maye: SOOOOOOOOO sorry for not reviewing! :( :( FF hasn't been logging us on in like FOREVER! :(

Dancer: it's really sucked...but it's working now! and GLorfindel and Erestor are almost home! :)