Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/7
Did Harry have any magic left. And what the hell did Dumbledick do and how did Harry find out.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/7
Confusing but all I can say is they better be planning on sticking it to the headmaster. Maybe a little bit of what he has handed out to others over the years.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 3/9
Cool
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Well so far you had my interest in this marvelous tale, so lets see how the new one does...

5 Kudos...
Elecia Daemon chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
LOVE this story
danbear chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
could you write more on this story and the other one
C.Wings chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
It has happen once again. Just starting to get attached to the story and then Tada! the story is Harry/WeasleyGirl.

Honestly i thought this story would be about Harry and Blaise either by friendship or romance (though admittedly i will instantly drop this story if it is romance). All well you can't always find a perfect story that follows your expectations, well unless you make a story of your own. And no i'm not saying your story was terrible, no, just that i absolutely LOATHE Harry/WeasleyGirl, but other than that it was nice up to this point.
SpellSword166 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Cool Story! Wish you hadnt abandoned it... LOVE IT!
Draeconin chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Like, oh my gawwwd! Can Tonks get any more California valley girl?
Draeconin chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
I feel that I'm rushing headlong through this story. There are no emotions or reactions described, etc. There is little to no connection to the characters. And while I can accept Harry's powers - barely - he has consistently shown skills that he has not learned. As a minor 'for-instance', his confidence and organizational skills, even before the blocks were taken off. That is not something that springs out of thin air. Another one: when did he learn to be a designer, when he has never shown any skill in that department before? For things like that to be believable, you need to lay down a foundation for it in the story.
Zaliya Lily chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
got interested and am waiting to see where u take the story but so far i like it.
critic unknown chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Ah once again it happens - read a fairly good story and then on chapter 13 - the most horrible thing happens...this story is now a Harry/Ginny.

I feel betrayed - I thought this would be Harry/Blaise or no romance at all. So, I guess thanks for nothing.
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
this is a fantastic story and Harry is a very well developed character. It is a real pity you didnt continue it. I'll read 'Wreaking Havoc!' next I hope its just a good
XX203 chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
‘Why hire when you can poach,’ Nicholas replied with a wink.
loretta537 chapter 17 . 9/4/2009
this is a great story! however i do have to say that there are som many differences between wreaking havoc and wreaking havoc! that they are two seperate stories (in fact the main similarity is that harry is a demon) i hope that you will continue both stories because they are both great