Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
slashslut chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
i just realized that hermione hasn't made an appearance yet. im curious to see if she'll play a role in this fic and how she'll be depicted . . .
Ms-Fleur chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Hi, I thought this was a blaise/harry fic, I was looking forward to that, but i see you changed to ginny, I suggest you change the pairing to harry/ginny then so people wont get the wronged ideal, i was looking forward to the blaise pairing, oh well. Great chapter.
cyiusblack chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
update soon
bettaquit chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
isnt this meant to be harry blaise?
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
swet! can't wait for the next!
Yunaine chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Most people put the pairing in the character-list, so I would suggest you change "Harry P. & Blaise Z." to "Harry P. & Ginny W.".
carrebear14 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
post more
shankstar89 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
great story please update soon
rdg2000 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
I loved the way they got rid of Dumbledore and Snape! I just wish they would have resisted a little so they could have gotten the butt's kicked before leaving. I'm sure Dumbledore will be surprised when ALL of his listen spells and devices fail.

Tonks and Charles? Unusual, but it should be nice to see.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale
jabarber69 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
girls and there matchmaking! hehehehe
imgonnadie chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
Excellent chapter.
notlemur chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
Great story! Very clever plot, and well written as well! ] Looking forward to reading the next chapter! (hint hint!) ]
jmsdragn chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
ok nice work but when talking your suposed to use " it makes it easyer to read oh and im curious is blaise female or male in this story of yours ?
TxA-GunFighter chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Outstanding chapter. Can't wait to read more.

gunny