Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
wolfchildscub chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
To the Lovely Catherine,

This story is simply amazing and I am sorry to see it go.

Having the strength of character to continue a story you were beging to have doughts over is amazing.

I look forward to the new adition and send my fondest regards.

Forever Yours,

Wolfchildscub

A.K.A. Skye
Confer chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
Please update soon...
Gondegoogoo chapter 17 . 5/1/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story and I am a little disappointed it ended abruptly. Nevertheless, you have put in a lot of effort and I appreciate it! I hope that there is a sequel.
maria hermosillo chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
please continue with the story it's the best i read in a long time. i love everything specialy making bumblebee suffer. PLEASE DON'T STOP I WHANT TO READ THE END. LOVE MH
Percival chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
TO/TOO/TWO

Different meanings. I usually put words I find tricky on post-its near my computer.

TWO stands for the 2 (the number)

Going 'to' the Burrow.

Bringing Ron 'too', I suppose; it is his house.
bill560682 chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
well with fudge signing papers without reading them you could pull off anything, even having him sign his own arrest warrent as well as warrents for all persons having the dark mark.
bill560682 chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
now i do not agree with the pairing of ron and granger or of harry and ginny but your story your pairings, so oh well.
bill560682 chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
now a great way to talk some of these people into helping is simply money. namely thier money that is being stolen. you figure tuition for hogwarts should be about 4,0 gallions a year or 20,0 pounds sterling. now at that rate with 300 students that is 1.2 million gallions. now even with taxes, salary and potions supplies for the hospital wing that no were near comes to 1.2 million gallions. an no hogwarts was started a thousand years ago an thereby would own thier own farms to cover the food needed to feed the school plus make enough extra to sell. even if you pay 10 teachers 20,0 gallions each that is still only 200,0 gallions in salary. so there should be about 600,0 gallions a year missing. so who is stealing the money the board of goveners or dumbledore?
Stunna21 chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
this was good while it lasted and i'll read the new version and good luck with it.
Lientjuhh chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
It was a good story... Well done... ;)
Alicia Spinet chapter 17 . 9/11/2008
where is the chapter?
Beth5572 chapter 17 . 8/14/2008

Terri
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
sometimes even the best of things have to have an update or have work done to it...just look at most of the actors and actresses out there...ok so that was bad...but true.

anyway i totally understand and and wish you the best of luck with the rewrite.

good luck.
slashslut chapter 17 . 8/8/2008
glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery and your techical issues are fixed. yea, looking forward to reading you later!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 17 . 8/8/2008
Glad things are better for you. It sucks when you are having serious problems. Can't wait to read what you have for us.

gunny