Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
Airlady chapter 17 . 6/27/2008
Looking forward to the new story.
Talonspike chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
I love this hope you update soon
TLDriver66 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Please let me know when you start posting the reworked version of this story.
anaknisatanas chapter 17 . 6/22/2008
When can we expect the new version?
jabarber69 chapter 17 . 6/22/2008
Well its your right as the author to rewrite this story, I havent checked your profile yet so I dont know if you have started it yet, if not I do hope you do start it cause even though I might not have review this story lately I do like it. alot of the time I only have time to check out the new stories breifly before I have to go to sleep, real life sucks you know.
gaul1 chapter 16 . 6/21/2008
good while it lasted, hopes the next one will live up to the first's quality, byes
Intelligo chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
Jesus. Everyone seems to have realized it's far easier to retype your old ideas than think up new ones.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
This sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
Aria DeLoncray chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
I'm really disappointed. I loved this story but I understand loosing inspiration.
cyiusblack chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
update soon
Judaphine chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
you could always write out the changes and use them to replace the existing chapters, thereby avoiding the need for an entirely new story and title.
Cateagle chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
*Nods* Doors opening and closing are all too familiar an experience to this seasoned citizen. I'm not sure what percipitated the desire/need to rework the story, but I'm certain you'll carry it off well and I'll be looking forward to the new version.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 16 . 6/20/2008
I love the reactions going on in the wizarding world, especially after all the buildup you gave us.

Dumbledore seems to be taking this a bit too well, and I can't wait until he explodes. It should be interesting.

Please update again soon. I look forward to seeing what else is going to happen.

Sandy
WolfGirl75 chapter 16 . 6/14/2008
that was cool. cant wait for more.
karnillaofnorn chapter 16 . 6/9/2008
ahh i love it! update soon!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »