Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
Cateagle chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
*snicker* I'm not sure who's going to be most upset by all the changes, Albus, Cornelius, or Tom, but I'm certain none of them will enjoy or appreciate them. 'Twas sad to see the end of Nicholas, but you knew it was coming with the destruction of the Philosopher's Stone (assuming Albus really destroyed it and didn't just hide it away for his own later use). I do love the way they've got the chance of taking over the Dumbledore family from the inside rather than from an external threat as Albus is most likely expecting.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
hehehehe wicked!
Knight25 chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
Interesting chapter!
Judaphine chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
oh my... Dumbles has been a bad wizard.
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
update soon
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
this is brillianr chapter, update soon
Wayward Fool chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Oh no! He died? That's sad. I like how you plan on taking Dumbledore down, sounds good!
Airlady chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Looks like the plans are going well. Too bad Nicholas died.
imgonnadie chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
korrd chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Just a not on your summary about Harry giving Dumbledore grey hairs...He already has grey hairs. He is really old after all.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Great chapter! Update soon.
Oraman Asturi chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Nice... Can't say anything more.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Let hell begin! I'm having lots of fun with this fic. Hope to see a new chapter soo.
enderswiggin chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
Hmm... not too bad.

Not sure where this is all headed though. There's a lot that you've left up in the air and I hope you get back to it. Like the whole demon thing with Harry and Petunia, the two shops he set up initially (I assume they're going to be important), and of course 'ol Moldyshorts hasn't even been a factor yet.

Don't get me wrong, and please don't take this as a flame because I am enjoying the story. Just seems like there's a lot of plot you're going to have to tie together and I hope to see it finished one day.

Anyway, great job so far and thanks for the all the hard work.
Sonzai Taz chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
Nice chap, i really enjoyed it!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »