Reviews for Sonic Cluedo
LittleNeko23 chapter 6 . 4/15
Wow I was convinced it was Rouge who killed them since she was so uncaring the whole time, at the same time I could see Amy killing Gerald for Sonic but TAILS!? that really got me.
CAPTAINOBVIOUS11 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
HOLY SHIT! and yeah a sonic cluedo 2 would be sweet!
CAPTAINOBVIOUS11 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
*facepalm* I think it was knux but i'll read the rest to find out... great story breech
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Yes, it did fit all together logically and I really don't understand those flames you guys received. This seemed well written to me. Maybe a bit errors, but it wasn't that big. I knew it was Amy and I kind of got it was Tails the last chapter or the chapter before. xD Although I kept changing my opinions at first, but then I decided to stay with Amy and figured out it was Tails. I did suspect Tails at first, but then I wasn't so sure. This was awesome though. x3
JurgenZero2034 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Here's one story suggestion: private island.

The main victim is Blaze The Cat.

The suspects are Sally Acorn, Silver the Hedgehog, Marine the Raccoon and Shadow the Hedgehog.
JurgenZero2034 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Hey, can you do another one?

Only this time, put it on a cruise. The main victim being Scourge.

Then it would get more interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
make another!
nancy chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
this really was a horrible chapter

this entire story is really

how could u possibly write so badly? wow this is a dounched-up piece of shit written by a fucking bad author, if you call yourself one!
melinda chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
eww that was so horrible i cannot imagine that somebody could be THIS bad of a writer to write something like this piece of shit!
dalekcaan1963 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
THAT WAS SUCH A COOL STORY! I had tails as the least suspicious person on my list, with shadow as second least suspicious. It thought it might have been sonic because of the motive and the ability to run VERY fast, or maybe robotnik because of motive and he could have got robots to do it. I also thought knuckles might have punched Gerald, with his super strength and blood on his gloves he could have done! I have to say i didn't see that coming, a really good story from beginning to end! 10/10 for all, and a really good plot and good twists that kept me thinking! I LOVE THIS STORY! Good work! You might not want to, but I think this could have a good sequel, with some other characters like chaotix or even metal sonic? We had living mids, perhaps a robot could put a more confusing twist on things? Again, I will say this was a great story! Couldn't have been better!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
Ouch. I was wrong!

That was pretty brilliant, though. I'm gonna go ahead and add this to my C2

Gimme more Sonic Cleudo, please!
TheSunandMoon chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Yup. I'm more sure then ever that amy had a part in this.

She kills one and someone else killed the other. Maybe.

1)Amy trick Tails in to help her,somehow

2)Used Knuckles to kill one of them for her,like Gerald,while she murdered the maria

3)She working with Eggman to help Sonic so he'll feel bad for her and like her

Shadow,Sonic, and Rouge,I think,are just not gulity... but I could be wrong.
deathsonic chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
I think the killer is sonic becouse he was in massive debt.
Herr Wozzeck chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Dun dun DUN!

Okay, now I'm a little confused. They're all blaming each other now. This is not going to be good...

Please get to the solution soon! I can't wait to find out who did it!
deathsonic chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
I like it becouse it is a very intresting story