Reviews for Balance
The Duke of Earl chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
This is a brilliant story. Any chance of an update at all?
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
This is getting good. :) Please update soon. I cant wait to see what you come up with.

balseirocharmed
My-Little-Domino chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Love it! Going to read next chappie now!
libowie chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Ouch, this is so sad, but i think it's realistic. The third season is probably going to end up something like this, but i think it'll all work out in the end.

Loved the last sentance!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Oh wow. This fanfic is extremely sad. Will Katara and Aang get back together? Stupid Guru...
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
I like to know there's gonna be a next chapter. Thanks.
Avvygirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
I loved it! You have a great way of writing that makes me happy. :) I especially loves the words, "The Avatar lives, but Aang the Airbender is dead." -wipes tears from eyes- I felt so sad at that time. I love this story, please continue! D
lirendil chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Whoo! Loving it! The premise is sound, I've thought of it myself and think that this would be a huge thing for Aang to get over... and Katara. I love romance but I enjoy action too, so can't wait for the rest!

PS: What does Ja Ne mean? Just curious...
Aangsfan chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Whoa! That was an awesome chapter! Keep going!
Liselle129 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
This is a very unique writing style, almost mystical. It is a little confusing, though, that you shift from past to present tense and back so much. It makes it difficult to determine what's happening currently and what already happened. It doesn't matter which tense you use, but pick one and stick with it.

I'm not really sure what to say because there is really just setup material in these two chapters. However, I'm hoping that the title implies that Aang will find out that giving up his earthly attachments doesn't mean exactly what he thought it did. I've expounded on this already in Enlightenment, but I wouldn't want to unduly influence you.
Itineris chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Being fervent in my Kataang hopes (let us pray not to the point of obsession) it was wonderful to find a tale that appeases the harsh rules of grammar and still satisfies the reader. Katara's deep thought was what pleased me most, for a story becomes all the more wonderful if the author fully communicates what it is the character is feeling.

Superb.
Zen chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
hi, 9/10 good job!
lirendil chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Cool! Great writing style. I wonder where you're gonna go with this, but I hope you decide to keep going. I realize how much it helps to get a bit of feedback on what you write, so I decided to drop in for a few words.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Zutara forever.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Awesome! I love this story and I can't wait to read about Aang and Katara's interaction with each other! Update soon!