Reviews for The Dark Wars: Empire's End
Gotham Champion chapter 7 . 5/3
...Please ignore my earlier comment :)
Gotham Champion chapter 4 . 5/3
Harry is a monster... I'M NOT KIDDING!
Is the main character of this supposed to be harry potter because ...hes not in anyway shape off form. I feel like you just took the character and utterly changed him in every way . Which I don't really get you should've just made your own series . This entire story could have happened without being in the "Harry potter "universe .

Now I begin ,first off your harry contains none of the real character traits of J.K 's characters , I mean none . He shows no mercy ,is conniving and manipulative ,ruthless and generaly kind of a cold bastard. The exact opposite of the harry we know so why even have him as that ?

Next is ginny ,I feel like in the first book she was kind of a bitch to. I mean she didn't seem to care at all that her mother was crying directly in front of her . Or even care about her immediate family or her friends at all . Especially Ron who she treats like a piece of shit at the end of your first story . I always felt like Ginny would be too fiery to be subservient anyway

All on all I feel like your imposing whatever nationalist ultra patriotic ideals you have on all of these characters . It seems like you try to make everyone who disagrees from that look like fools ,like Hermione or Ron or even Dumbledore himself . It's like your pushing whatever ideals you have on all these guys until the characters are nigh unrecognizable.
rlchala chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
I thing End, was better than Plight. You manage to bring depth to your characters. We finally understand Harry's motives for his barbaric ways and the amount of power he wields. Ginny stopped being just the wife of the protagonist, you made her a fierce leader, and a lonely but very much in love woman.

Hannah's chapter was also fun, we finally understand why pure blood wizards decide to follow the crown.

And the fights were thrilling. Counterstrike kept me on edge and skill and power was extremely fun. I look forward to start rebirth
nobody chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I am wondering why they haven't built breachloading weaponry. Just becasue the projectile has to be a sphere shouldn't mean it's impossible to breachload it, unless there are specifically magical properties to the weapon as well. Of course I can understand if it's keep things "fair". Once you have brass cartridges working for magical projectiles there's not really much reason to keep using manual loading firearms, when the muggles have already developed autoloading weapons, and that would severely unbalance things.
FinalGuardian chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
You forgot the weapons you had availible for the soldiers(revolvers, for instance),and that the Imperial soldiers are using SINGLE shot rifles.
Phil Boswell chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
OK, two questions ariseā€¦

First, what happened to Harry's older brother Matthew? you state in this chapter that Harry is James and Lily's "only son".

Second, taking a sample from Harry and Ginny's child would not give them access to Harry's full genome, only that passed on to the child: about half of the child's genome would be Ginny's.
Myene chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like the stories so far, but I have a question...How do the Potters have two older children? From the first story it sounded like they were able to aperate and everything. Wouldn't that make them siblings (and Aunt and uncle to Harry) rather than children? I mean, the potters were only just out of school when they had Harry.
Jman12394 chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
AWSOME!
Basilisk's Fang chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wanted to point out a little error in the chapter:

Irons looked around the table. "Any objections to this proposal?" he asked. When no one spoke, he drifted his eyes towards Harry. He trusted and respected the boy. Not just anyone could rise to Lieutenant-Colonel by the age of 16.

The boy seemed to have a good military mind, and not just everyone rose to the rank of Lt. Colonel based on merit alone by the age of 17.

16 or 17? :)
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
I noticed you said Harry was their ONLY son. Didn't he have an older brother Matthew in this story? Great story, btdubbz!
Bec chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
To sum up... WOW! This story totally rocked, a bit gruesome but rounded out with appropriate humour and romance! I'm looking forward to the next story!
Bec chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
I loved this chapter and the further insight it provided.
fireburnshot chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Loyalists are now called Royalists, and the matter rages on, as to whether we do or do not need a Queen.

I find it odd that harry having been taught to fight his entire like should be suspected by his parents of having a genetic problem that makes him cruel and cold (which he is, but for a reason I would think)

As to Ginny, I know of women who deliberately became pregnant who their husbans went to Iraq. If something happened to them there would be a life that was a part of him to love and cherish.

If, in the beginning you were talking about bobmins story...this story is uniquely yours.
Ashans23 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009