Reviews for A Savior
Hotaru's Raven chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ahh! Joci this is so good
anaris328 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Love the story so far, still reading it. I like the characters and I like how the story is progressing. There are two things to pick at though: one is that even though the siblings were separated the parent/aunt & uncle would have probably let them visit one another once in a while. I cannot think of a reason why they wouldn't. Another thing is in "inside" and "time change" you have a weird shift from omni narrative to first person. First it was all descriptive, then suddenly it was "I was doing this, and this happened to me." Thunk... what? You might want to fix that, it was probably just an editing mix up.
CheshireMax chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Aw, it's over. But you're gonna make a sequel, right?

CheshireMax chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
Oh, exitement! good chapter, update sooner this time please!

CheshireMax chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Oh my god you read the Twilight series! You rock! who is better, Jacob or Edward, no one likes Jacob! *cries* Sorry I'm off subject, this chapter was great! They finally met, huzzah! update soon!

Rapier-3 chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
Very nice, another well written chapter, though a few errors with Military abreviations here and there and some wrong word useage, such as NorthCom(which is Northen Command, you wrote north common instead) and SecDef(Secretary of Defense) though you got SecDef, more or less right, and threw instead of through.

other then those errors and a small number of others, another excellent chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next update.

Fk306 chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
CheshireMax chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
'I AM MEGATRON HEAR ME ROAR! RAWR!' lol, great chapter! update soon please!

Rapier-3 chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
"Here we go..."

once again another excellent chapter, I'll be looking forward to the next update

Rapier-3 chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
pretty good chapter...except for the fact that you left out Chris and Crystal's reunion as they're standing only a couple feet away from to each other in this scene...

just had to point that out

anyhow as above a good chapter besides that major goof, I'll be looking forward to the next update

CheshireMax chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
it's not bad, I just think 'magnitude magnetic magnet' is funny, it's a... Onomonopia... I think. This chapter was good! when are Crystal and Christopher going to meet?

Fk306 chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
Elita One chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
thia was great

you actually explained some stuff that i didnt understand in the movie

update soon please
CheshireMax chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
'magnitude magnetic magnet'? Where did you get that? update soon!

Fk306 chapter 10 . 8/3/2007