Reviews for Harry PotterAdkins: Southern Bred Hospitality
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 5/11
Awe... Brilliant story.
P-Webes chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
hey, i was wondering if you could tell me the name of the person that adopted this(if someone did)i really love this story( im just a horrible writer which is why im not asking to adopt it, i would ruin the story) i really whish you could finish this but if you cant i understand)

pwebes
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
:( sad that you retired. I really liked this story!
Tatieyana chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
To bad this will not get finished what little there is was a very fun read. The first redneck goes to Hogwarts story I have ran across thought after this think I will try to find others.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Bummer, too good of a story to just let it die.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Outstanding story so far.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Really looks like it will be a fun story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Good start.

Royslady51 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I don't care why, I'm still thinking about tracking you down just to fill your britches fulla buckshot, honeychil', Ima redneck too.

AND Female.

Ticked off Southern Womanhood ain't healthy for y'when they ticked of at YOU.
Royslady51 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Too bad you've already retired. I've got a couple of mean things I've done to both Snape and Albus and tossed out as bait (plotbunnies) that I would love to have you sink your teeth into.

This old fic of your's is lovely.
TehAwesomeHero chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Interesting... Not the first fic I've seen where Harry's raised American, but definitely one of my favs! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sweetdoggie chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Good story so far. I know it's been a long time since you updated but you really should work on this story. Good premise and I like your version of Harry. Thanks for sharing your work.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 4 . 4/6/2011