Reviews for Cherry Blossoms and Magic
Steveaaml chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
I love that Tomoyo got to be a badass!
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Favourite chapter so far! Really great.
Suzume Yoshida chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
yes. Yes. Yes. YES! please make a sequel.
JTiow19 chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
3 !
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Aww! I want to see Sakura and Syaoran meet Eriol, Tomoyo, and the Li Clan! And what about Touya! Please do a sequel, there are too many things that could've happened!
pikachu2510 chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Ey Syaoran nvr brought Sakura 2 China... n Meilin wasn’t in the story . Sakura nvr talked 2 Touya yet ... nvr even knew that she was talkin 2 him . lol I love how random Kero was, I dun like how ur holdin my Mistress... n that hes hungry ;p... also u nvr said wah happened after that! Man! Epilogue! . in the end Syaoran nvr actually ended fallin into the pit o.O... oh yeh n u spelled Syaoran’s name rong ;p... theres no “h” unless u did it on purpose ;p omg! Like u made that dude ruin the moment of Sakura n Syaoran kissin 4 the 1st time! How could u!... dude man I really liked this story so I vote YESSS! SEQUELLLL! D wats a tenju anywayz? o.O n wahs a Aldrenta? o.O Eriol n Tomoyo nvr came bak in the story ... thas wah a epilogue is 4... unless ur makin a sequel which u better! ;p this story was awesome I really really loved it! plz make a sequel D... u have good ideas ;p... thanks 4 writin D

Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Sparklillian chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
sequel, huh with lemons. But I havce to ask you what happened t Tomoyo and Eriol, you cut off the story without telling us when Yelan is going meet Sakura and also the elders and Meilin, too. You so need to put up a sequel, please put up a sequel soon, I want to know what going to happened next.
cotten-pop chapter 14 . 5/12/2009
sequel! :D

with Touya in it please?
Yamashina Risaki chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
I have to mark this as fav first. And keep a record to where I've stopped D M, it took me the whole day till now at work to finish till now-.- So gimme a few more hours or days to finish the rest so I can give you a more presentable review X Till now, I'm hooked.
SakuraJade chapter 14 . 2/21/2008
Wow, I must say this was a really interesting rendition of CCS involving the Clow Cards and all that jazz. I liked it a lot although the ending was very lacking . . . that wouldn't have been a problem had you written the sequel you kept talking about but you didn't and from the looks of your profile (and how many years ago this was posted) you never will. That's a shame, it sounded like you had something good planned out and you did all that studying on China too. Oh well . . . The writing wasn't bad, but there were a lot of typos at times unfortunately. Plus you slipped up with The Illusion card twice. You had Sakura use it, then said it belonged to Syaoran, then had Sakura use it again. Kind of a big slip up _ Still though even with that it was a good story. I liked your characterization of all the characters (even Tomoyo even though you said she felt written OOC and especially Kero, he was great) including your originals like Mahoutsukai. And your take on feudal Japan was wonderful! You definitely did your homework! There's nothing worse than when people right about stuff they DON'T look into first, urgh it drives me nuts! So I really appreciate you bothering to read up on ancient Japan before writing this story, made it much more amazing that's for sure. Anyway I could say more but since you said in your profile you weren't into CCS fanfics anymore I kind of don't see the point. Thanks for writing such a nice addition to the CCS fandom! _
Jordy rox ur sox chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
I loved your story! it's so cute!
whitewave16 chapter 14 . 12/6/2007
I really enjoyed this fanfic and hope (if you still want to) that you will write a sequel.
whitewave16 chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
Very sweet and romantic S&S moment.
whitewave16 chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
I enjoyed the action scene here-especially because all 4 of them are involved. This is getting more and more exciting!