Reviews for The Same Thing
kasumixkira chapter 1 . 9/26
This is absolutely lovely. Ryou is never there, except in name and unheard conversations, but the effect he has on Kaoru is beautifully apparent in your writing. It's wonderful, the slow change Kaoru makes, as observed by his mother-their relationship, as well, is changing in such a subtle, positive way. I adore the moment when Kaoru answers the phone for the first time, and the only thing she can focus on is his height. Thank you~
Kaister chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I like how things are slowly changing for both Kaoru and his mom. How slowly Kaoru is getting out of his shell and doing new things.

At first this was very meloncholic and just sad but now It;s a very hopeful filled fic by the end.
fsdfsdf chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
omg, this is so qt ;~~~~~;

especially how ryou calls kaoru all the time, making time for him, and i lurve how this is in kaoru's mom's point of view, as she watched the boy her son interacts with - the only boy - ah, no, the only person he ever talks to, besides her.

so sweet
crematosis chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aw, that's so adorable. I love Kaoru and his amazing reclusiveness. But I like how he's willing to go outside just for Ryou. It's so sweet now that he has a friend to spend time with.
Kichi Tsukima chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh god that was so beautiful and PERFECT! and and CUTE! Couldn't have asked for a better fic!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
:) This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. There aren't nearly enough good writers in this fandom, but you're definitely one of them. I think it's great how much thought you put into this. Thank you so much for this one shot, it's just what I was looking for.
The mental patient chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
hehe aww. I 3 this. Favorited.
EikoChitose chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I really liked your story, you're better than you give yourself credit for. I don't even usually read .hack/, it's not my fandom, but it looked sweet, a friend recommended it, and I enjoyed it. A lot.
Varein chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That...was amazing. Endrance/Kaoru! Endrance/Kaoru's mother! Boy, but she must've had it rough. And then along comes Haseo.

Really, this made me so damn HAPPY to read! Just the way that things slowly but surely got better as Endrance was carefully coaxed out of his shell...wonderful! And his mother's rekindled hope (as well as his father's apparent disinterest -_-) is just heartwarming.

In short: fantastic fic. Downright awesome.
Nightmare Lorelei chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love this, very cute. :] It expresses them so well and it took time for their relationship offline to develop as did online. Very expressive, creative, and adorable. I love Kaoru's interactions with his mother. Only a few glances and knowing that she cares very deeply for her son.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. This is a lovely fic. A total joy to read! I like that it's a slow change.

Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow. That was...really really good. I love your take on Kaoru's real life. :3 And of his parents.

As far as writing style goes, I like it just fine. Yes, you need practice, but don't all authors need practice on their writing? It doesn't change the fact that I love your story, anyway. :)
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I do so love this pairing.

It's nice to see this couple through Kaoru's mother's eyes, it's a new perspective.
Angel hacker chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love this simple story a lot. I've really enjoyed it. _
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Slow but steady change. Ryou and Kaoru meeting in real time out of the world. Love it.