Reviews for For Bitter or for Worse
Kylani chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
Well, I certainly feel that way! There ought to be more of it! You ended it so nicely, but as I realized it was closing, my heart started to sink. There's no more new chapters to look forward to! :( But it was lovely. Lovely, lovely. I loved the Trelawney flashes, especially "dear, dear, Daddy, this is not a happy cup". Yay for Fred, Sr. and Jr.!
chibi angelle chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
awesome ending... not only did you finish this story, you gave it a good ending and very hard to come by skill nowadays..
Your Valensi chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
such a cute story.. and im really sad its over. :(

but you'll write more, right?

Snuffles7 chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
wow. a brilliant end to such a great story. this is probably my favorite fanfic of all time! i'm going to miss it.
ice-connoisseur chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
"That was good, but I wish there was a little more of it"

Here here! Or is it hear hear? I've never bee sure of that one.

Fantastic end - them all toasting Fred made made my throat all lumpy. I can't believe it's been nearly a year since this story started, both in realy time and, bar the last bit, story time. How the days have flown.

Keep writting - I'll be here to keep reading, as always.

infinity chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
That was a wonderful end to a wonderful story. I especially liked the outlook into the future and that you didn't leave any lose ends (e.g. if George will come to terms with Fred's death or if Alicia's worries are justified...). Although there is still some potential for a sequel or some one-shots if inspiration strikes you. :-)

I think I will have to let everything sink in and read it again when it is published on checkmated and review again. It is all a bit overwhelming...

All ther is left to say:

"That was good, but I wish there was a little more of it" and regretfully closes the book- I couldn't agree more!
Tina101 chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
All done? *pouts* Really adorable ending though, loved the whole Egyptian vacation.

Geminia chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
Beautiful fic and I hope Fred does have the sight LOL Would serve his father right for torturing Trelawney all those years.

SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
wow, I can't believe its over! Really great ending!
Twinsmom chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
This was the perfect ending. The birth was amazing! Loved the name. Alicia has been so patient, kind and loving to George all thru this even thru her fears from her dream/nightmare and from George himself. She even bided her time asking George about talking to Fred in his head. Love how she called him on it.

Great ending to a great story! Will we be seeing some more Angelina story soon? (Had to nudge a bit on that one! Love it)

Looking forward to more things from you!

I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
This was a really good last chapter. I'm glad that you wrote about George and Fred's next birthday and that you showed how things were going. I'm really going to miss reading this story! Great job! :)
mandymuggle chapter 39 . 6/23/2008
Ugh, I'm sorry! I pressed the review button by accident.

Anyway, as I was saying... the ending was so sweet! It was perfect, and (don't tell anyone) I actually teared up. I wish I could hug George...
mandymuggle chapter 40 . 6/23/2008

That was an amazing ending! Seriously, I'm amazed that George grew up so fast when she was in labor. I loved the imagery, and Molly, and... everything! You might make a sequel, right? ;)

I really want to hug Fred. And I think it's hilarious that Hermione knows the meanings and language of origin of random names.

You know, you really should write a Harry/Ginny fic. Do you know how much I would love you if you did? Please? :)

The ending was so s
Robyn Hawkes chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
I wish there was more as I thoroughly enjoyed not only the chapter but the whole story.
Rose of the West chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
I'm not sure I was ever able to carry on conversation while in the middle of a contraction...

This chapter, and story were completely delightfull.
2,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »