Reviews for For Bitter or for Worse
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I always wanted to read a premarital pregnancy story with these two before because I think that this is one of the most plausible.

George in the last part makes me so sad, especially the, "I'm tired of being alone." bit.

Poor, poor naive Alicia. She wanted a date with the boy she knew at Hogwarts but she got a man she doesn't know anymore.
potteronpotluvhim chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
spolier:

dh was amazing but the epilogue left much to be desired thanks for filling in the gaps ...(still cant believe she killed r/t and fred!)
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I'm so glad you've read DH...oh, what shall we do? I'm so upset about the whole thing. The Fabulous Destiny of Luna Lovegood has been ripped to shreds (poor Colin), but canon's not stopping me! I'm writing already...

I don't want to sadden you with wails about Remus and Tonks, so I'll review; it was sad to see George so upset (though you wrote it really well), and I like the way you added Fred's 'voice' alongside George's own. The plot idea is already intruiging. It may sound odd, but I appreciated Bill and Percy too. It was, to use your phrase, bittersweet, for Bill to tell George Fleur was pregnant, and for Percy to apologise. Looking forward to reading more, CG.

PS. Just for the record, you were right about Severus.
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I can picture George reacting just how you have written. I would hope that Alicia could help him through his grief and fill a bit of the void left by the loss of his twin.

Although I can picture Fred hanging about just to give his brother a good ribbing from time to time.

I'm still a little sensitive to the whole idea of so many characters being killed in DH. I'm afraid I got a bit weepy and it took me longer to read than usual!
sirenblood chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really liked your story. I hope you update soon.
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144