Reviews for For Bitter or for Worse
daphne 13 chapter 40 . 1/22/2011
OMG awww i 3 it sooo much! jsut perfect :D
kallie chapter 40 . 10/11/2010
extremely sweet ending. really good story! very well written!
fisheye lens chapter 40 . 3/14/2010
I've always been a die-hard—and I *will* die hard—fan of George and Alicia, and this story immediately hooked me from the very beginning. Whether it is the simple language or the glittering descriptions, I do not know. I know this, however: This is the type of story I find myself reading on lazy days and brilliant sunshine.
suredaze96 chapter 40 . 2/21/2010
Wow, that was an amazing story! I haven't enjoyed such a long one in ages, and yours was perfectly emotional, excellent plot, great characterisation...just, wow. Thank you for that :)
hiker chapter 40 . 1/13/2010
I definitely felt the way of your quote about the end of a book after reading this. Thank you for a wonderful novel to read. I'll be sure to check out some of your other stuff.
brigrove chapter 40 . 11/28/2009
Very sweet, especially the ending
brigrove chapter 29 . 11/26/2009
Nice story, with enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. I did wonder why George sent the elf out to organise a selling campaign because that's what marketting means in Britain, it's what businesses do to plan how they will market or sell a product. I think what you meant to have George ask the elf to do was the shopping.
ncis-lady chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Oh my god that brought some tears to my eyes... first all those memories of Christmases with Fred, I felt so sorry for George; and then this absolutely wonderful Christmas present! Such a nice idea!
Sweetarts116 chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
Does that mean you'll be at practice tomorrow?

depends on whether or not I'm in jail.
Sweetarts116 chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
**SPUEELS**

**growels and makes a face that would put a vampire verson of hermione when some one says spew instead of S.p.e.w. to shame**

HOW DARE HE?HOW DARE HE LEAVE HER LIKE THAT!

**Sends george a howler that will also gauge his eyes out.**

Do you mind if I kill george?...you do?...Too bad!
Sweetarts116 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
AH!

I KNEW IT!

**dances around giggling about how sweet this is that there is going to be 2 new babies**

*GIANT GASP**

how is she going to tell george o.o and molly O.O

**laughs menicingly**

LOVE the story.
ncis-lady chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
yay so glad they move in together, and a loud woopwoop for Molly and her prefect sense of finding the right words at the right time!
ncis-lady chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Oh so he does want to marry her? Now that's gonna be complicated I guess! ;)
ncis-lady chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Uh oh, that last word by Alicia wasn't what I wanted to hear. Then again I can't blame her, that dream would have freaked me out, too.
ncis-lady chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Nice one! I'm sure George will be a good father!
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »