Reviews for For Bitter or for Worse
lalalove-Rae chapter 40 . 7/30/2012
Awww, such a perfect ending. Something that broke can't be fixed to be exactly the same, but it's still fixable. I love how you fixed George :)
xoxo, Rae
lalalove-Rae chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
am I missing something? there's no chapter 31 posted :(
olioxenfree chapter 40 . 7/8/2012
Love love love
prettyflour chapter 40 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful ending to a great story!
prettyflour chapter 35 . 3/26/2012
I don't cry at weddings, but I did at my own. *sniff at the memory*. I loved their vows, just beautiful! And I really liked how they incorporated the elements too. Well done!
prettyflour chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
Ha! I had a feeling he would want to use that name!
prettyflour chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
Men and their jealousy... Makes them act like dunderheads!
prettyflour chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
*squee*. Yay!
prettyflour chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
Oh! Loved this chapter. I get the bigger kick out of family togetherness with the Weasleys'
prettyflour chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
I'm really loving this. I don't read a ton of HP fics but this a refreshing change from the norm. Two thumbs up!
ncis-lady chapter 40 . 7/24/2011
I don't remember when exactly I started to read this story, for some (unknown) reason I never finished it, though. Well, I did now. And I loved it. Seeing George and Alicia finding their way back into life, adjusting to life after the war and to the challenges of love, was just great. I must admit I also loooved the more mature themes *hehe* I also liked your author's notes in which you gave more detailed information on certain places, names etc. I wish I was able to do so much research for uni and you do it for fun LOL

To sum it up: perfect story, made me laugh, made me cry, what more could a reader ask for?
Pearl chapter 40 . 7/17/2011
This was such a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it!
daphne 13 chapter 40 . 1/22/2011
OMG awww i 3 it sooo much! jsut perfect :D
kallie chapter 40 . 10/11/2010
extremely sweet ending. really good story! very well written!
fisheye lens chapter 40 . 3/14/2010
I've always been a die-hard—and I *will* die hard—fan of George and Alicia, and this story immediately hooked me from the very beginning. Whether it is the simple language or the glittering descriptions, I do not know. I know this, however: This is the type of story I find myself reading on lazy days and brilliant sunshine.
2,162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »