Reviews for For Bitter or for Worse
brigrove chapter 40 . 11/28/2009
Very sweet, especially the ending
brigrove chapter 29 . 11/26/2009
Nice story, with enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. I did wonder why George sent the elf out to organise a selling campaign because that's what marketting means in Britain, it's what businesses do to plan how they will market or sell a product. I think what you meant to have George ask the elf to do was the shopping.
ncis-lady chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Oh my god that brought some tears to my eyes... first all those memories of Christmases with Fred, I felt so sorry for George; and then this absolutely wonderful Christmas present! Such a nice idea!
Sweetarts116 chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
Does that mean you'll be at practice tomorrow?

depends on whether or not I'm in jail.
Sweetarts116 chapter 12 . 8/20/2009

**growels and makes a face that would put a vampire verson of hermione when some one says spew instead of S.p.e.w. to shame**

**Sends george a howler that will also gauge his eyes out.**

Do you mind if I kill george? do?...Too bad!
Sweetarts116 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009

**dances around giggling about how sweet this is that there is going to be 2 new babies**

how is she going to tell george o.o and molly O.O

**laughs menicingly**

LOVE the story.
ncis-lady chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
yay so glad they move in together, and a loud woopwoop for Molly and her prefect sense of finding the right words at the right time!
ncis-lady chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Oh so he does want to marry her? Now that's gonna be complicated I guess! ;)
ncis-lady chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Uh oh, that last word by Alicia wasn't what I wanted to hear. Then again I can't blame her, that dream would have freaked me out, too.
ncis-lady chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Nice one! I'm sure George will be a good father!
ncis-lady chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Loved the "conversation" between George and Bill, and George's self-reflection (about him not being ready for a child, missing Fred, drinking too much - that's something he should think about more often!). The part about Fred's and George's love adventures made me giggle, no I can definitely not imagine Fred as a 20year old virgin lol I can't really believe that Angelina would date Blaise but I'll accept it ;) I'm really curious to find out what happens next!
ncis-lady chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
Oh poor Alicia... not that I don't want her to have George's baby ;) But it might not be the right time now.
ncis-lady chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Ohh I love George's comments... well I wouldn't mind putting a Binding Spell on him hehe. Glad the two got that thing sorted for now, hope George realizes where he's been wrong before. He needs Alicia just as much as she needs him.

Hope Fleur will be okay!
ncis-lady chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Yay go Alicia! Fight for him! :)

Oh I loved Bill in this one, he's a wonderful big brother and what he said about Percy is most definitely true. It's about time that George sorts things out with Perce.
ncis-lady chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Oh George... why don't you just tell her how you feel?

I can understand Alicia very well, she needs to hear that he sees more in her than just a lover. I really hope he makes up his mind soon...
2,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »