Reviews for For Bitter or for Worse
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
I love the George/ Fred conversations (can you guess how difficult it was to actually say George/Fred and not Fred/George? I'm so not used to that LOL). Oh and I really can't blame Alicia for doing what she does, I wouldn't be able to resist either ;)
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Ohh I must have faved this ages ago and then didn't find the time to read it. Just found it again and what can I say, I've always been a George/ Alicia shipper so yay I love this story! Can't wait to read more! Got a lot to catch up with I guess ;) x
jheaton chapter 40 . 8/3/2009
Thanks for sharing your story. This sort of angsty romance isn't usually the usually the kind of thing I read, but it was a nice change of pace and you write well enough to encourage me to see it through to the end. I liked the character of Caper, and I appreciated the way you gave us a look at some of the other businesses located on Diagon Alley. One thing I didn't care for was your not infrequent use of "gods" as an oath, as if the characters were Wiccans wandering around muttering "so mote it be" after every spell. God knows you're not the only fanfic author to do so, and it's not something that bothers me the way inappropriate apostrophe use or spelling "lightning" as "lightening" does, but it never fails to pull me out of the story.
spinningleaves chapter 40 . 6/26/2009
You made me cry! This entire story has been so beautiful. I love that you finished the story in Egypt with a toast to Big Fred and a first step for Little Fred. Excellentt! Making Caper the godfather was brilliantly touching, and I loved his entire character as a whole. It was so great to see all of the Weasleys moving on and making amends in their different ways. A moving and beautiful story- can't wait to read about Angelina and Blaise!
Owl Emporium chapter 25 . 4/29/2009
This is great, but I'm kinda getting annoyed at Anne and kinda George (with Percy) but he's getting better.
Owl Emporium chapter 21 . 4/29/2009
Haha, this ha been great so far. Great job! (:

Angelica
Adrienne Wolf chapter 24 . 3/29/2009
Rereading in the early morning hours, I noticed a small mistake between this chapter and the first.

In the first chapter, Bill says the baby is a boy. In this one, Fleur says she does not know, nor does not wish to know yet.

I'm all for continuity in stories, so I thought I'd make a point of it... And add this to my favorites, since it apparently somehow wasn't there before...
ModernScribe chapter 40 . 3/17/2009
Yet another masterpiece. I think you captured George's grieving period perfectly. I am a twin myself and I know I would probably be in the same state as George if she were killed. The story was always gut-wrenching, whether it be from from humor or sadness. Excellent job!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 40 . 3/14/2009
I knew he could do it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 3/14/2009
And baby will make three very soon.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 38 . 3/14/2009
So listen to your brother. Think of it as honoring him not losing him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 37 . 3/14/2009
Nice way to celebrate a birthday.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 36 . 3/14/2009
Angelina & Blaise next?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 3/14/2009
Very nice ceremony
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 3/14/2009
Louis Arthur is a very nice name.
2,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »