Reviews for Searching
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You're probably getting a bit tired of me now, aren't you? Oh well...

This was really good; my eyes started prickling again. I love the line, "Now that he was in such danger, Narcissa felt like they had taken all the moments they had had with their son for granted; she recalled them now, vivid, perfectly clear." It's true, you don't truly realise what you have until you've lost it (or nearly lost it).

Great job! :)
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was pretty sweet!
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I'm glad you act like the Malfoys are really people. A lot of ficts act like they're the peak of evil.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Very good! A touching moment in the midst of battle.
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
beautiful.
Jasdin Rue chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Yo, that was deep. I liked it.
Nil chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
great fic

love the Malfoys and happy that they were also somewhat good guys
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
My only nitpick as that at that point none of the malfoys actually had wands. That aside, this was a good story and the emotions were realistic. :)
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
loved it. That was one of my favorite parts of the book.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I so wish J.K. had written the parents-find-Draco scene, but she was content to leave him as a snivelling whimpering git, which I was severely displeased with. But this is lovely! I adore how he was holding his own, and I hope that it wasn't just Narcissa's POV that made it seem like he was really battling.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aw, that was sweet. The Malfoys are my fav characters in the whole series, and at the end of the seventh book I was SO glad that none of them died. They're just so cute! I was so depressed when Bella died, though.
FerrumVigro chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw Wow that was great!

i love the Malfoys so much!

i was soo grad when they found each other again,but poor them,been through alot!
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I LOVE THE MALFOYS! (I felt so bad for them in the seventh book..:-D I was glad when they were all together in the end!)
Cheesekakke chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aww...that was really sweet. I like how you made them whole again
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Nice job. I'd been wondring what happened with them during the battle. The sadist in me is thinking that this would be an excellent setup for them all to be caught unawares with a few stray killing spells...

Anywho, great job!