Reviews for Twenty Six Miles
kofola chapter 18 . 3/27
How is it possible that I haven't read this story until these days, I'll never know but I'm here now and I'm sooooo glad I finally did read it. Loved it. You're wonderful writer. It's not the first time I'm saying this and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time... Thank you very much! (Sorry my English)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Well.. this was THE most confusing piece I've ever read.. With their backstories or what happened to ashley.. Ugh just everything... No good
oOYuuOo chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
I kinda didn't like it when Ashley is always reminiscing the past and have the Spashley moment shorten because of it..

But nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this! :D

Thank you very much for the story! :3
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
It's so poetic how you ended it. Feels right too. Thank you or in my native tongue, 'Salamat po' for this story. Godspeed.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
There are questions inside me that wish and hope to be answered in the next chapter, like how did Spencer end up in the hospital. Why did she stay. etc

I like where the story is going but I can't help and think that it such a short road for Spashley.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
A part of me wanted Spencer to be the one who'd show the ocean and tell Ashley about the 'grey'. Still, I'm sure it's all part of your plan. Thanks. The heaviness of watching someone you love and die...knowing that you might have done something to prevent it...it will not kill you, it will haunt you till you die.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
'Spencer and I, we don't need to stop hiding from our past.

A salty tear slides down my salty skin.'

We need to let it go.

Love, love. Massive respect and thanks to you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I'm seeing another world thanks to you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Teeth grinding as I will myself not to cry.

Thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
I so wanted to hate you for only giving a few bits of the incident, of the past but I simply can't. No, I think it's actually brilliant of you. I know you've written and posted this ages ago, but I don't know how to say thanks properly so I'll stalk and say thank you as much as I can.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Such beautiful story. The way you manage to stir the characters subtly. I like every bit and I feel like I'm in Ashley's toes. I feel like I'm wounded just like her. I wonder what's the turning point for Spencer to stay with Ashley. Thanks.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
This story gets to me. Right through me. And I can't believe I'm just reading it now. I thought I've read all Spashley stories before. Seems not. Thank you again.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
It really is hard to find a home to begin and to lost it forever... :(
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I felt the first stabbing feeling for this story. I already expected it but it doesn't make the ache any less. I love it though so thank you very much.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Nice to know Ashley's past. And tbh the emotions are slowly getting to me. Like it :)