Reviews for The Ins and Outs of Evening
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Asduahisduahsd this was really good
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is great. I would have preferred a happy ending or a second chapter, but on a second thought, like this it works perfect!

Loved it!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was a cute story. I like that it ended without anything necessarily good happening. I mean...it just IS, and things just ARE this way, which you portrayed nicely.
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
the characterization was perfect

and i'm glad you didn't have lupins resolve break and place a mushy happily ever at the end

the ending fit and the story was touching

loved it
MrsTater chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Here via Gilpin, who recced this fic at Crack_Broom at LJ...This is excellent and I can't believe I missed it before now! You create a really vivid scene, and your dialogue just crackles. I like this Remus, at once so personable and open and yet utterly private and restrained - you really captured him, I think, and that way he seems so upfront but isn't at all. And your Tonks is both young and weary and I really like her. Off to read your other R/T!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lovely:)
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awft, go and make me all depressed then! Brilliant fic, going on the favourites :).
Eve chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Friends have warned me to dip into the world of HP fanfiction, so when I saw that you wrote two stories about one of my favourite HP couples, I was debating with myself whether to click on them or not. But since I've always loved your CSI stories, I thought it was worth the risk ... and I wasn't disappointed. At all. To the contrary, I *love* both stories. :-) I really hope you'll write more stories about Remus and Tonks - I'd love to have another HP story alert from in my inbox.
secondmezzanine chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Love, love, LOVED this. I prefer Lupin/Tonks fics that are angsty (though I do enjoy when they end happily)... this was beautiful.
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Lovely, simply lovely - I love the aggressive behavior of Tonks combined with Remus and his inconsistent (subtle) behavior. Love it.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This was amazing.

I've been trying to look up Lupin/Tonks fics and they've all been entirely too happy and jolly (hello, Lupin is king of angst you people, yes I agree Tonks would be random and falling over everything, but she's depressed in the 6th book, and he is King-of-Angst) or too completly angsty and sappy and crappy.

Yes this was... perfect. It was beautiful. It was sad, but truthfully sad, EXACTLY how I imagined things to happen between them, and... wow.

Wow.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
There's something so refreshing and painfully honest about this whole story. Tonks' unwavering love, Remus' vulnerability... ooh, all so pretty. :D
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is so sweet and so touching and so unbelievably real it's almost painful to read. You've got both characters and their speech down to an art form. Loveliest RemusTonks fic I've ever read.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow, that was very...wow. You captured the emotions of the two of them extremely well, and I loved the short flashbacks of them being together. I also loved how Tonks said she'd wait forever, cause that is totally something she would say.

You did a really great job on this.
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Very good. Very, very good. Fabulous characterizations and a great scene from before...