Reviews for The Sorting Hat Is Evil
This was hilarious!
ThatLittleThing chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I laughed. HARD.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
~ "Even stole my 'least popular Headmaster' title."

Phineas to Severus... Hilarious.

~ Lord Malfoy-Potter surveyed the havoc he had wrought. It had been a long struggle, and by his estimate he'd created one hundred and fifty-two horcruxes. But he still had one victim left. The cause of his pain and misery. The Sorting Hat exploded into shreds. Satisfied, he skipped from the Great Hall, partaking of a bun from the Slytherin table. He wondered if his second year Sorting feast would be as productive. The shred of the Sorting Hat that contained the mouth grunted. "Pfft. Can't anyone take a joke?"

I don't understand... Just how old is Draco Malfoy-Potter when he kills all these people? Just after his sorting? I expect it's a record for Dark Lords.

Good luck...
Pyroaerie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ohh, I'm dying here! Took me awhile get myself together to type this... *wipes tears from eyes* That was so...unexpected XD
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMG! HILARIOUS! XD

My two favourite bits were:

"How wonderful," began the sensuous, velvety, gripping, smooth, chilling, enveloping and drawling voice of Alan Rickman-er, Severus Snape.

And

Scorpius laughed, Albus staring dreamily behind him in his pink dress robes. "Pfft. Haven't you ever hard of MPreg?"

XD

This made me laugh so much! Oh, there's one thing I don't get, though. Why on earth does Draco Harry Malfoy-Potter look like Snape? :/

I really loved this, thanks for writing it! ;D

~Dragon Soarer
Strawbie chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hilarious! I love it!
Half-drowned Dracula chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Huzzah!

This was one of the funniest humour stories I've ever read on here.

You SO need to write a novel-length version of this ;)

Oh, and 'zot' is the greatest verb I've ever heard, permission to use it? :D
kopljar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Well, this could have been good if you actually wrote something more. It was just a bit to jumpy and well, rather irritating. But the basic story is very good and you write rather well. My advice would be for you to make this longer, and write ALL of it.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This story is HILARIOUS! Long live Dark Lord Draco! :-D
Lily Louisea chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
EOH :D:D That's a lovley story!
Martiangal chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
It's very rare that I read a fanfic in the humor category that actually succeeds in being humorous. Excellent work.
Savage-Stiletto chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
LMFAO! That. Was. AWESOME! I loved the ending...:)
Iniga chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
LOL. Genuinely funny.
Ambiguity Lea chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
ZOMG sis your stories are awesome and always will be. I love this so much...and I say again, stuff is made of awesome. And so are you.