Reviews for Washed Ashore
teacupz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I liked fics that concentrate on showing a person's depression like this...

and, yours came out nice! :)

yeah, it must be hard to be different than the others... :'(

nice fic!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
A Leia fic... you really don't see many of those. Especially ones that are written so well. I honestly don't know how to describe your writing; I've said all that I could say, but... you're just so damn awesome! It frustrates me not having anymore to say! x.x

Oh, and "In a bathtub, visitors are limited" made me burst out laughing for some reason XD late night delusion...
lepellier chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Adorable and amazingly well written.
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
...Beautiful. Seriously. I love your style of writing and am a big fan of Leia stories. (There are't enough to go around.) Poor Leia... This piece was simply wonderful. Everything was described in such detail, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it even though it was kind of short. I still loved it all the same! _ *Faves*
FishSoRule chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Omg! This is short and sweet, but like, not too short that its rushed, or too sweet that its sappy...

This probably really discribes how Leia feels. I always knew that she wanted to socialize and stuffs, and she wants friends, and she misses her family...

But never once did I think boredom would be her problem. xD

Two thumbs up!

Oh, and have a donut! (o)
HmGirly chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wowies... I never even played DS, but I feel like I know Leia's personality. Eh he, you dedicated it to Awesome Rapidash! He's a good boy. I should dedicate a story!

Anyway, you are fantastic, but you probably didn't need me to tell you that.

Question, would you consider doing a multi chapter story? I always feel sad when your oneshots are over. :(

x HmGirly12
Peach the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh, wow! That was wonderful!

You did a great job writing this. I felt sorry for Leia as the story went on.

Keep up the great work, okay?
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thank you for the dedication! I am quite honored by this (Stands and bows to you deeply). Thank you again!

I loved your story! Leia is amazing and you portraied her perfectly. You captured her thoughts, fears, and her desires to explore the world beyond the confines of her tub in a way that was both nicely discriptive and enjoyable to read. Awesome!
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is a beautiful oneshot that tells the story of someone who is being kept away from the outside world. I love it!

Gamerzgal