Reviews for Three Little Pigs [Llar inlul rothe]
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hilarious. You know, for someone who doesn't like Drizzt, you seem to have him down pretty well... and I love what you've done with Zak. Seriously, hilarious. Of course that one wouldn't follow the rules!

Also, the dialog between you and the characters is pretty sweet.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
The entire challenge of mingling the characters and a fairytale was interesting, and it produced some priceless lines, character-poking (of Drizzt), and plot-poking (of, well, many books). I enjoyed so many of the lines I can't mention them all, but I especially enjoyed this one:

"Did you see how the past few books fleshed out my character? Only that ‘Servant of the Shard’ suggested that I was actually a three dimensional character, not a cardboard cutout."
Nix chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hilarious. I was laughing the whole time!
ChichiX chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was very entertaining. *applause*
tuulikki chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
One of the funniest thing I've read... if not _the_ funniest... Great fic!
Aravan Fox chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
*snicker*
Jarlaxle chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Hey, wonderful story! I'm not a big fan of fanfics, but you captured this immeasurably well. A little humor, a nice touch of subtlety for those of us (me included) who have read the entire series, and simple yet good writing. Not flowery, but not juvenile either. Wonderfully entertaining, thank you for letting me enjoy the previous 10 minutes of my life!
ScatterShatter chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Oh my god, that was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing!
Lloth Lady Of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I love it, what else is there to say? Very cute. I like Drizzt, here and in the actual stories...he's so screwable...but anyway, much luvs!

~The Lady Of Chaos and Ultimate Goddess of the Shadows
Jess chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Haa haa haa! That woz really funny! You are a great writer as I've said before! I whole-heartedly agree wit your adoartion of Zak...wow that sounded weird...

Anywayz it rocked
Jackalyn chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Hhahahahaha.
Jero chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
absolutely hilarious!
saltedbolts chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Yessss *makes a hissing, evil sound* Do a sequel, pleasssss... *loves seeing the chars being tortured* Ah well. The return of is so warm.
Avelera chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
*Falls over laughing so hard she can't breath* OH GOD! That was hilarious, very wierd but I was laughing oso hard my brother asked what was going on. I hope you do a sequal. Lessee, Goldylocks, or Red Riding Hood. There MUST be a sequal!
Anaviel chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
LOL, That was too funny. You are very good at comedy. I loved seeing Drizzt, Entreri, Jarlaxle, and Zaknafein being forced to act out the three little pigs. Their interactions with The Author was priceless. ~Anaviel~