Reviews for Driving Force
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like the connection you created between Rose and Justin, really clever. I like the pep talk as well, and the small conversation Justin had with Mack at the end.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
great story.
welleg chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great story.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hah! "Newbies." Justin couldn't have said it better. LOL
magicslifer chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
oh man that was perfect, you simply have to make a sequel or addition to this. I was so looking forward to her finding out that he was a ranger. This has so many possibilities as well. If it wasn't for the fact I absolutely despised OO above all other seasons, I'd probably try something like this as well. Hope to see a sequel or addition though, you haven't let me down yet
rapunzl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very cute. Nice Justin tie-in; I've more often seen him linked to the DT rangers, so it was nice to see him in a different light... especially the twist of the youngest ranger in history giving advice to one of the the newest rangers. :)
jordan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was Great! One question. Was that Justin? I got the feeling that the ranger was blue and He would be the only one from Angle Grove around her age. I kind of hope you add some more. Maybe what happens after the episode?
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Ek! I so knew who it was with that whole 'lived in AG as a kid' bit. Justin and Rose as best friends... I could so see that. Prodigy to Prodigy.

I loved this lil' short... very awesome. Justin kickin' her in the butt to go back. Nice... :D
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow. I liked it!
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Please can you tell me which ranger that was? I'm wondering if it was Tommy Oliver but he had short black hair in dino thunder. Please tell me.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This story is ironic, given Pt. 2 of the team-up, lol.