Reviews for Let's Meet Offline
shelwyn chapter 8 . 9/4
I really enjoyed them getting into an abusive relationship offline just like they have an abusive relationship online lol. It's hilarious. Thanks for writing you da best.
shelwyn chapter 7 . 9/4
Ahahhaha this is how I expected it to go LOL and she'll come back for another verbal beating soon enough ahahah just like in game lol
shelwyn chapter 6 . 9/4
Fluff feels good.
shelwyn chapter 5 . 9/4
Round two Haseo is already half dead but here we go llolol
shelwyn chapter 4 . 9/4
I used to know a cutter. She was a nice enough girl if a bit um. yeah. She cut her thighs though.
shelwyn chapter 3 . 9/4
What a bunch of bull Haha chunni boy having some weird dreams lol
shelwyn chapter 2 . 9/4
Well since this isn't the perfect world it's time to call the cops since there are cameras everywhere lol
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/4
Haseo x Shino tho...
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
It's so fluffy!
nchai001 chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I don't like Atolli's mom!
Sthefynice chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
OMGG! I LOVED this Fic!

Very amazing, a little sad but just awesome!

Thank you for write an amazing story! (L)

AtolixHaseo 4Ever!

Greets from Venezuela!
Lindsey chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
So.. I've read this story too many times to count. I remember when it first started, then when you finished it. I don't know if you've looked back to 'Let's Meet Offline' in a while, but regardless I want you to hear what I have to say. :)
I love how you portray every single character omg, especially Atoli and Haseo of course, it's like how their emotions change throughout all the games. :D The development throughout the story is so well done and they feel so real. It feels like this could happen (and honestly, I wish for it.) My only little issue is the Avatar thing in the beginning, where Haseo is talking to his Avatar in his head. I'm guessing you played through the third game just before posting the seventh chapter, and in it is when Haseo actually does talk to Skeith. Then, it shows Skeith acting like a younger Haseo - Sora - being harsh, and honestly kind of an asshole. xD When the Avatar in this story is talking to Haseo, he sounds really formal. I thought that was odd, but it does not change my opinion on this story.
I LOVE IT TO PIECES LKAJDKJADLJALDJ 3 Again, you did an excellent job with this. After some time, I'll probably read it again. Thank you for writing this.
SaffirDerya chapter 8 . 9/7/2012