Reviews for Let's Meet Offline
nchai001 chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I don't like Atolli's mom!
Sthefynice chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
OMGG! I LOVED this Fic!

Very amazing, a little sad but just awesome!

Thank you for write an amazing story! (L)

AtolixHaseo 4Ever!

Greets from Venezuela!
Lindsey chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
So.. I've read this story too many times to count. I remember when it first started, then when you finished it. I don't know if you've looked back to 'Let's Meet Offline' in a while, but regardless I want you to hear what I have to say. :)
I love how you portray every single character omg, especially Atoli and Haseo of course, it's like how their emotions change throughout all the games. :D The development throughout the story is so well done and they feel so real. It feels like this could happen (and honestly, I wish for it.) My only little issue is the Avatar thing in the beginning, where Haseo is talking to his Avatar in his head. I'm guessing you played through the third game just before posting the seventh chapter, and in it is when Haseo actually does talk to Skeith. Then, it shows Skeith acting like a younger Haseo - Sora - being harsh, and honestly kind of an asshole. xD When the Avatar in this story is talking to Haseo, he sounds really formal. I thought that was odd, but it does not change my opinion on this story.
I LOVE IT TO PIECES LKAJDKJADLJALDJ 3 Again, you did an excellent job with this. After some time, I'll probably read it again. Thank you for writing this.
Sumomo92 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Great! )))
kazumitakashi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I LOVEEEEEEE T_T

.com
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
coool ,i like T-T
Rizaidym chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
"Fun to write." Heh. I'm afraid I'd end up killing her off a little to quickly. My mains tend to be, ah, knife-happy?
CoolBeans chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Great story! I loved it! Can you make another one?
TOAtearandluke101 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
This is such a cute story! I love everything about it!

The only thing I don't like is the mom. How can you hate such a sweet girl?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
["Dear...God!" Said Ryou, cradling his head in his hands. "What in the hell was that...?"]

An alternate ending. xD
Angel Fantasy chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Great story! I loved it!
Lance58 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Amazing work! wow its good i almost believe that this happened in the game.. please continue making more stories
Tili-Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This relly is the best fanfiction i've ever read its very well written and its really cute i lovvvvve this couple sooooo much (; this is the first fanfiction i ever read and the best... whenever i try to find a fanfic like this one it nevr works this will alawys be the top on my list of favorites. i really hope nobody thinks that this is a bad story and even if they do they really just dont get what great fanfics r ( no offense people can have any opinion they like after all its a free country (: ) so yaaaa this is epic pleeease pleeease make more atoli and haseo fanfics you have a great writing talent(:
Cool Haruhiism-follower chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Thank you for making such a great work. I really love it!
Illarix chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Looong time ago it seems, I had started reading this story. Only a few months ago did I see that at last the final chapter had been added, however at that time it had been so long that I didn't recall the rest of the story anyway. Having been lazy, I put off rereading it until tonight. From start to finish. Was just as enjoyable as I remembered the first time, and quite nice to have the conclusion this time around too!

All in all, great fiction. I've always loved this pairing and don't get to see much of them too often. Fantastic how you portrayed the characters. I have no complaints.

Thanks for the read. 3