Reviews for Saving a Death Eater
Awesome story. Keep at it
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 6 . 1/6
Great chapter! :)
ALIASTESIN chapter 6 . 1/5
Great fanfiction! Strange and magic relationship between virgins and unicorns. Will it be explained more?
Nice story permeated by magic and mysteries of healing. I await with hope the next update.
muumi2three chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Excellent chapter. So glad you updated and overjoyed that there is a chapter 7 hovering in the wings.
daisycb chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I really like your characters and the interactions between Hermione and Severus. Please continue this; it's really an interesting story.
Casy13 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Heyho, I stumbled upon this story by accident on Ashwinder and was wondering if it's still going.
I'm very interested in what will happen after chapter 6.
I hope the story is still going. It deserves much more attention then it got until now.
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Interesting! I've been looking for a story exactly like this!'
kc chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Oh, my lovely Bambu. I've been looking forward to this being updated for ages, and you didn't disappoint. Love this, can't wait for the next part!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This story is awesome, and I was most distressed to finish the last chapter posted. Please, please you have to update again soon!

I'm not surprised at Ronald and Ginevra's reactions. Ginny always acted a bit spoilt, and apparently she said something to Ron in a fit of anger and jealousy about Hermione. I do hope she matures more if she ends up with Harry. Ron may not realize it yet, but I doubt he'll ever be a good friend of Hermione again. Maybe his friendship with Harry might be salvaged, and maybe he can be civil with Hermione at one point, but it seems Hermione's patience with him has officially run out (and about time too).

They were lucky Hermione was there to correct Gringotts' contract. And I'm glad Hermione is going to be working as an Arithmancer. I don't think Harry truly realizes yet, but I doubt Hermione has ever planned to be an Auror.

Loved the scene between Severus and Hermione. First I could totally see Severus sulking like a child about the potion, and I laughed at the picture of Hermione forcing the potion down his throat like that. And then when they woke up with his fingers in her hair... That was rather sweet.

Anyway, please update soon! Pretty please?
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
The encounter with the unicorns was very interesting. Losing your virginity magically to a unicorn stallion is an original idea, as is the part about now being part of the herd. Since both Harry and Severus were gored, I wonder if that is the equivalent for a male somehow...

I think both Poppy and Brian knows something about the significance of the stallion claiming Hermione, and it can't be a coincidence that Poppy verified that Hermione wasn't interested in Harry. Probably she knows that means Hermione is destined for Severus. The fact that she could calm him like that is proof enough of a deep link between them, despite the fact that they never really talked to each other before the Final Battle...

Harry is shrewd enough to know something was amiss between Hermione and Severus, but he wisely chose to keep his mouth shut. I'm glad of his comment about Ronald, because I don't think he'll react well to Harry going to Australia with Hermione. Anyway, the sooner it's officially over between Ron and Hermione, the better it will be for all.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better. I loved how Harry and Hermione handled Kingsley and his paternalist attitude. They certainly aren't children anymore, and aren't going to do quietly as the grown-ups tell them. The idea of an internship at Gringotts has some merit, I'm sure it could be an interesting learning experience for Hermione, and for her two friends. (Even Ron has to learn something sometimes, no?) And the facts that Umbridge is now in Azkaban, and that the Wizengamot was put under Veritaserum, are a great move. Apparently the taboo is still in effect though. Good thing Harry listened to Hermione, and that he chose not to allow them to be separated by Kingsley.

Loved the secured ward at St. Mungo's, and how the Healers were wary of Ministry's interference. I'm not surprised Severus' subconsciously grew agitated at Harry's voice, but I was pleased when he was calmed down by Hermione's voice. I'm glad Harry and Hermione are both able to go see the unicorns to get the horn needed to save Severus. It's really sad that the herd of the Forbidden Forest is now gone though. Hopefully, it can be restored eventually.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Hermione and Harry really are like brother and sister, a true family bond despite the fact they aren't related by blood. Only him could understand her pain at Ronald's reaction, as he felt it with Ginevra. Anyway, I'm glad Kreacher is still alive to help them, and that Hermione has the sense to make them be careful. Indeed they don't know anything about the new Ministry yet, and it's better not to utter the taboo yet and to go to the Ministry or in a place where they could be traced. And I don't think they should use Ron as Secret-Keeper, as he did leave them alone when his insecurities pushed him over the edge. Anyway, that whole scene was very sweet.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Thank God Ronald is gone for now. Hermione is way better without him, she just has to realize it. I'm glad she got to see Poppy to be treated, at least she now knows Severus is still alive, and that they'll have their work cut out to help free him. Those memories were very interesting to watch. I especially loved how Severus mentioned Ronald wasn't that useful, and that Hermione was vital to help Harry.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm really glad you started updating again, as it allowed me to find this little hidden gem. So far, it's an incredible first chapter, and I'm looking forward to read more of this very promising story. I loved how Poppy knew of Severus' allegiances and went with Hermione to help him. I loved Severus' reaction at Hermione stating Harry did something rash. And I'm really glad Hermione will be able to help with the unicorns. I hope she won't end up paired with Ronald afterwards, even for a little while, as they are the worst pairing ever in my mind.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »