Reviews for Saving a Death Eater
sevslave1 chapter 1 . 9/29
Beautiful story! Please continue!
Snaperipper chapter 6 . 7/8
Please continue this story.
HeatherA9 chapter 6 . 7/6
Oh my goodness - what a beautiful story! I stumbled across it on someone's Favorites list, and couldn't stop reading until the last word. I hope you are able to finish it.

I really liked your characterizations of the medical personnel, and the way that Harry and Hermione communicate so well without words. Kingsley is also incredibly well done. I look forward to knowing how you will wrap it all up!
sspinnr chapter 6 . 7/3
A fantastic story and I enjoyed reading. Like many others I would love to see where the intriguing plot hints take our characters but do understand priorities in life change. Thank you for what you've given us.
Thirteen Ravens chapter 6 . 6/29
I enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing!
irononmaiden chapter 6 . 5/25
This has been a great story, and I really hope you'll come back to it!
adara1103 chapter 6 . 4/14
I hope you come back to this story. I love how it is developing so far. Please don't abandon it.
rinlossien chapter 6 . 4/2
I know you don't write much fanfic anymore, but this story is really good, and I'd like to add my plea for completion. Thank you for sharing so much of your self in the writing you've posted through the years, and thanks for this wonderful beginning.

MrsMalfoySnape chapter 6 . 3/22
This is really good Please Update what happens! I'm dying here to know how it all turns out, There is obviously a connection between Hermione and Severus! Please Continue this!
mshccs chapter 6 . 3/22
I like how this story us going... Please, please update... :)
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 6 . 1/8
Great story! Can't wait to read more!
jensteed chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, Harry and Hermione's reliance on each other and themselves rather than blindly trusting The Ministry and authorities now that Voldemort is dead was written perfectly. After everything they've been through of course they would still be on guard and untrusting, but this is one of the only stories I've come across like this. I love it, they've survived so much together just the two of them and almost become their own little family.
I think Hermione manhandling Snape to take his medicine was the funniest part for me, it was gas :D
It really is an amazing story and I hope you update soon (pretty pretty pretty pretty please, lol)
Oh...and Ron is such a prat, haha. Nothing surprising there, though I wasn't expecting that from Ginny.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Excellent story and writing! Please finish more of it
JessChen chapter 6 . 3/4/2014