Reviews for Saving a Death Eater
Shadow.SSJ chapter 10 . 7/19
I loved your story. Thank you for sharing it. _
Olivia Williams chapter 10 . 7/17
Is that the end? Bummer loved it great story.
meg527 chapter 10 . 7/14
Thank you, thank you, thank you for completing this story! While I'm sorry to see it end, I'm glad to know how everyone is doing and what their plans are for the future.

About their futures... ;)
sasha chapter 10 . 7/14
this is really finished? Are you going to do more about the unicorns etc? It seems like you've got half way through and then just ended it to give it some form of ending. It is such a good story, but it doesn't feel finished.
I would love to see more on this what if story but I'll leave it up to decide if you take this on or not !

The Crimson Mage.
I would love to see more on this story but I'll leave it up to you to decide if you take it on or not !

The Crimson Mage.
orangemavis chapter 10 . 7/13
great story, but feels incomplete
ashir chapter 10 . 7/13
Thanks. This was a pleasure to read.
starie78 chapter 10 . 7/13
Great story.
sevslave1 chapter 10 . 7/12
sad to see this end. really hoping you will write a sequel. too many unanswered questions floating around in my head! does she ever find her parents? and i thought they had some sort of responsibility to the herd now. how can they up and move to Australia? also, was hoping to see them apprentice with ollivander and for some romance for severus and hermione. will you let us know if there is to be a sequel please.
summerstarangel chapter 10 . 7/12
I really hope that you will be writing a sequel to this I was really hoping that this would carry on for a while longer. I wanted to see the romance develop.
mshccs chapter 10 . 7/12
They're gonna stay overseas! Waaah! I was hoping for more encounters between SS and HG, just like what happened in the ward before they went searching for HG's parents...
Lovely story so far!
amr chapter 9 . 7/10
This is a lovely ending, with the traces of unicorn magic dancing in the air as Hermione and Harry head for Australia and finding her parents. The themes of friends and chosen family come through very clearly and sweetly in this chapter, despite the fact that you have kept Snape, as you always do, his authentic acerbic self. My heartiest congratulations and thanks upon finishing this story after all these years. It really deserved to be completed as you have done it; rather than just wrapping it up to get it off your shoulders, you've created all sorts of wonderful new places, ideas, and relationships for us to enjoy. I look forward to the epilogue-which I do hope finally explains the consequences of the "claiming" .
ligirl chapter 10 . 7/12
So as much as Australia seems pretty perfect for them, don't they have an obligation to the unicorn herd back in Britain? They were all set to learn exactly what they needed to do to fulfill that obligation last chapter and now they're all set to ignore them for years while they get their life settled in Australia? If you're going to write a sequel, I hope you correct this oversight.