Reviews for Saving a Death Eater
An excellently well-written story but I lost interest after the male unicorn non-physically raped Hermione. She didn't know therefore she couldn't give concent for him to take her "virginity". Also, why did the one unicorn have to die? Horns can be regrown.
If Kings negotiated a contract with the goblins without Hermione or Harry's knowledge or therefore concent, the contract is invalid.
sayochama chapter 10 . 6/5
Thank you for the amazing read.
I can't remember my password but still going to wrote this. This story has been one of the most beautifully written fanfiction I have read in a very long time. Thank you. I truly loved it xoxo
Stunning Sunset chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
This was very interesting! Do you intend to eventually write a sequel?
Death chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Yo yo yo Boi. Please update.
kathyjo chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Wonderful story..there is soo much that could be put in to a sequel..maybe someday
Readerjkr chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
I enjoyed your story a lot, just like the other stories you've left on this site. There is probably a lot of plot holes that could have been filled. I would have loved to read more about unicorn claiming and life in Australia's wizard's universe compared to Britain's, but I guess your other ambitions and activities prevented you from writing more in this story. Thank you for completing this story and keeping the others on this site. Good luck!
UnicornMist chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
Great story- I thought it might turn into a Sevmione but with a couple more chapters it still could (hint!). I liked your writing style and the interaction between the characters. I would have loved to know Ginny's reaction to Harry staying in Aus. Thanks for sharing.
srmacrina chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
I do love this story and went to your page in hopes of a sequel...perhaps someday.
roon0 chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
A lovely end to a truly brilliant story. Any chance of a sequel?
roon0 chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
What a wonderful chapter.
roon0 chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
I am so glad Harry is staying true to Hermione. I enjoyed the scene with the wands very much.
roon0 chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
Such a sad but hopeful chapter. Ron and Ginny are still gits.
roon0 chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Why did Harry leave Hermione to spend time with those two horrors Ron and Ginny. I wonder if he will change his mind about going with Hermione. I hope not.