Reviews for Saving a Death Eater
FunwithAmanda chapter 6 . 1/8
Great story! Can't wait to read more!
jensteed chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, Harry and Hermione's reliance on each other and themselves rather than blindly trusting The Ministry and authorities now that Voldemort is dead was written perfectly. After everything they've been through of course they would still be on guard and untrusting, but this is one of the only stories I've come across like this. I love it, they've survived so much together just the two of them and almost become their own little family.
I think Hermione manhandling Snape to take his medicine was the funniest part for me, it was gas :D
It really is an amazing story and I hope you update soon (pretty pretty pretty pretty please, lol)
Oh...and Ron is such a prat, haha. Nothing surprising there, though I wasn't expecting that from Ginny.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Excellent story and writing! Please finish more of it
JessChen chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Update please!
Gibbles chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Awesome story. Keep at it
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter! :)
ALIASTESIN chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Great fanfiction! Strange and magic relationship between virgins and unicorns. Will it be explained more?
Nice story permeated by magic and mysteries of healing. I await with hope the next update.
muumi2three chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Excellent chapter. So glad you updated and overjoyed that there is a chapter 7 hovering in the wings.
daisycb chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I really like your characters and the interactions between Hermione and Severus. Please continue this; it's really an interesting story.
Casy13 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Heyho, I stumbled upon this story by accident on Ashwinder and was wondering if it's still going.
I'm very interested in what will happen after chapter 6.
I hope the story is still going. It deserves much more attention then it got until now.
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Interesting! I've been looking for a story exactly like this!'
kc chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Oh, my lovely Bambu. I've been looking forward to this being updated for ages, and you didn't disappoint. Love this, can't wait for the next part!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This story is awesome, and I was most distressed to finish the last chapter posted. Please, please you have to update again soon!

I'm not surprised at Ronald and Ginevra's reactions. Ginny always acted a bit spoilt, and apparently she said something to Ron in a fit of anger and jealousy about Hermione. I do hope she matures more if she ends up with Harry. Ron may not realize it yet, but I doubt he'll ever be a good friend of Hermione again. Maybe his friendship with Harry might be salvaged, and maybe he can be civil with Hermione at one point, but it seems Hermione's patience with him has officially run out (and about time too).

They were lucky Hermione was there to correct Gringotts' contract. And I'm glad Hermione is going to be working as an Arithmancer. I don't think Harry truly realizes yet, but I doubt Hermione has ever planned to be an Auror.

Loved the scene between Severus and Hermione. First I could totally see Severus sulking like a child about the potion, and I laughed at the picture of Hermione forcing the potion down his throat like that. And then when they woke up with his fingers in her hair... That was rather sweet.

Anyway, please update soon! Pretty please?
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
The encounter with the unicorns was very interesting. Losing your virginity magically to a unicorn stallion is an original idea, as is the part about now being part of the herd. Since both Harry and Severus were gored, I wonder if that is the equivalent for a male somehow...

I think both Poppy and Brian knows something about the significance of the stallion claiming Hermione, and it can't be a coincidence that Poppy verified that Hermione wasn't interested in Harry. Probably she knows that means Hermione is destined for Severus. The fact that she could calm him like that is proof enough of a deep link between them, despite the fact that they never really talked to each other before the Final Battle...

Harry is shrewd enough to know something was amiss between Hermione and Severus, but he wisely chose to keep his mouth shut. I'm glad of his comment about Ronald, because I don't think he'll react well to Harry going to Australia with Hermione. Anyway, the sooner it's officially over between Ron and Hermione, the better it will be for all.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better. I loved how Harry and Hermione handled Kingsley and his paternalist attitude. They certainly aren't children anymore, and aren't going to do quietly as the grown-ups tell them. The idea of an internship at Gringotts has some merit, I'm sure it could be an interesting learning experience for Hermione, and for her two friends. (Even Ron has to learn something sometimes, no?) And the facts that Umbridge is now in Azkaban, and that the Wizengamot was put under Veritaserum, are a great move. Apparently the taboo is still in effect though. Good thing Harry listened to Hermione, and that he chose not to allow them to be separated by Kingsley.

Loved the secured ward at St. Mungo's, and how the Healers were wary of Ministry's interference. I'm not surprised Severus' subconsciously grew agitated at Harry's voice, but I was pleased when he was calmed down by Hermione's voice. I'm glad Harry and Hermione are both able to go see the unicorns to get the horn needed to save Severus. It's really sad that the herd of the Forbidden Forest is now gone though. Hopefully, it can be restored eventually.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »