Reviews for Saving a Death Eater
MrsMalfoySnape chapter 6 . 3/22
This is really good Please Update what happens! I'm dying here to know how it all turns out, There is obviously a connection between Hermione and Severus! Please Continue this!
mshccs chapter 6 . 3/22
I like how this story us going... Please, please update... :)
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 6 . 1/8
Great story! Can't wait to read more!
jensteed chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, Harry and Hermione's reliance on each other and themselves rather than blindly trusting The Ministry and authorities now that Voldemort is dead was written perfectly. After everything they've been through of course they would still be on guard and untrusting, but this is one of the only stories I've come across like this. I love it, they've survived so much together just the two of them and almost become their own little family.
I think Hermione manhandling Snape to take his medicine was the funniest part for me, it was gas :D
It really is an amazing story and I hope you update soon (pretty pretty pretty pretty please, lol)
Oh...and Ron is such a prat, haha. Nothing surprising there, though I wasn't expecting that from Ginny.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Excellent story and writing! Please finish more of it
JessChen chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Update please!
Gibbles chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Awesome story. Keep at it
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter! :)
ALIASTESIN chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Great fanfiction! Strange and magic relationship between virgins and unicorns. Will it be explained more?
Nice story permeated by magic and mysteries of healing. I await with hope the next update.
muumi2three chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Excellent chapter. So glad you updated and overjoyed that there is a chapter 7 hovering in the wings.
daisycb chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I really like your characters and the interactions between Hermione and Severus. Please continue this; it's really an interesting story.
Casy13 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Heyho, I stumbled upon this story by accident on Ashwinder and was wondering if it's still going.
I'm very interested in what will happen after chapter 6.
I hope the story is still going. It deserves much more attention then it got until now.
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Interesting! I've been looking for a story exactly like this!'
kc chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Oh, my lovely Bambu. I've been looking forward to this being updated for ages, and you didn't disappoint. Love this, can't wait for the next part!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This story is awesome, and I was most distressed to finish the last chapter posted. Please, please you have to update again soon!

I'm not surprised at Ronald and Ginevra's reactions. Ginny always acted a bit spoilt, and apparently she said something to Ron in a fit of anger and jealousy about Hermione. I do hope she matures more if she ends up with Harry. Ron may not realize it yet, but I doubt he'll ever be a good friend of Hermione again. Maybe his friendship with Harry might be salvaged, and maybe he can be civil with Hermione at one point, but it seems Hermione's patience with him has officially run out (and about time too).

They were lucky Hermione was there to correct Gringotts' contract. And I'm glad Hermione is going to be working as an Arithmancer. I don't think Harry truly realizes yet, but I doubt Hermione has ever planned to be an Auror.

Loved the scene between Severus and Hermione. First I could totally see Severus sulking like a child about the potion, and I laughed at the picture of Hermione forcing the potion down his throat like that. And then when they woke up with his fingers in her hair... That was rather sweet.

Anyway, please update soon! Pretty please?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »