Reviews for The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
Inuyasha499 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
J.M.M.Harris chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
"Very very very VERY angsty"? Try "Very very very VERY short with some smatterings of angst". Jaja. But none to shabby, no no.

*shamelessly plugging away here* If anyone who reads this likes Harry Potter (though am unsure if any HP fan would read a Digimon fic [other than me]), I have a VERY angsty (or maybe I just like to think so) Remus/Sirius one-shot fic. Warning: OOtP death spoiler.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
aww!Poor Yama! Very dark and cool :P
Kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
NOOOOOOO! *Crys Hysterically* My Mattie is sad! *Runs up to him and gives him a hug* Bad Sora! Mean Sora! How dare she! (Oh wells he's to good for her anyway)

*Ducks under desk waiting for tomatoes to hit her*
Dark Cow chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
no not a taiora please *starts to cry*
Monkeytail-Zfreak chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
I utterly hate Yamara,but your fic was excellant,kudos.
Blackout12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Rats. On first thought, I mistaken Matt as Gabumon's form. I hope your followup will be successful.
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Alright! I give! I won't write a sequel! I guess it does stand pretty well on its own...

Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Oh, that was sweet! Don't do a Sorato sequel, it'll ruin the beauty of this. I mean I love Yamara and all, but I think a sequel would kinda... I dunno, spoil this. Your description was excellent, and the song fit in perfectly with the story. (Probably why you used it O_o) I'm going to email you one of these days, I really am... 'neeways, grat ficsy!

meh chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
aw, nice and pretty. but does matt HAVE to have his revenge? can't sora just be with tai? sighs
Wolfspirit chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
*sniff sniff... Do I smell a werewolf theme :)
Kaden Zendi Fukuyama chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Write more... Yama a were I've heard this concept before (lol) but not like this :)
ColourBlind chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
This is very should definately continue. I love the comparrason of the wolf and Matt and the angst was good. It was angst, but not as angst as you made it out to be. Still, good angst. VERY good angst!