Reviews for Falling
bhoney chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
This cracked me up: "He wondered if he could persuade Sam to shoot him later." Poor Dean!

"Sam smiled a little at the victory but was careful not to let Dean see. They might as well try and keep things non violent, for now at least." Ah, ya gotta love that optimism, Sammy. LOL

Love how Sam really tried to keep Dean from being embarrassed about needing help, by reminding him of how he'd helped him get dressed and stuff when they were growing up. So sweet.

This made me chuckle: "It really did scare him sometimes the relationship his brother had with that car." *snort*

I was a little worried there for a minute. A defeated Dean is just not good. But then he went back into threatening mode with this: “I swear, Sam, if you ask me if I'm ok one more time I am not gonna be the only one with a head injury.” and I felt much better. LOL
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Love how you mix the sweet and funny in this fic. It's always been one of my faves of yours. This is a good example: "It was as predictable as the sun coming up that despite whatever injuries Dean might have his first concern was always going to be his little brother." Aww. "It was both comforting and insanely frustrating." LOL

As always, love the snark: “Do me a favour and imagine me rolling my eyes right now, would you?” LOL And: “Terrific. I'd do a happy dance but I think my head might fall off.” *snort*

LOVED that Dean somehow knew the right name to give them, and his explanation for it: “How did you know I'd go for that card?” “Because I'm your big brother.” *happy sigh*

And I had to chuckle at this: "Either Dean was too miserable to care about the touchy-feely moment or he was storing it up for retribution later." LOL
Loves the Supernatural chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
great story

Im glad I found this one
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Excellent! I enjoyed every second of this tale - you had me pulled in, seeing it through their eyes and living with them, as they overcome, accept and learn from another pitfall to their job. It's nice to see Dean lean on his brother now and again - even though I like him at his bad ass best - this was a truly wonderful tale and one I know I will enjoy reading again!
Sushi Chi chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
I liked this story. Well written and everything. Good job.
riquitv chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
really really good!, it's nice to read a story that is not about hunting a supernatural beings, i enjoy those stories but it's good to read something about the guys and the time they spend as brothers, je je, and i almost like when dean is hurt and sam has to take care of him, so, thank you very much, :)
tellie chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Wow, I really felt sorry for Dean O_O Spinning room, bearable, nausea, bad but maybe you will live. But nausea and spinning room is HELL, better broken bone or two than that.

Thanks for the story
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Wow, Dean was really lucky. I was one of the unlucky ones. It took me 2 months to get rid of that vertigo. It was inner ear damage from a car accident. Let me tell you, your description was right on! Yuck!

One thing...a doctor will not release a patient without seeing him first.

As always, I enjoyed the brotherly banter and all that you included. Nicely done!
Rat chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
oh that was excellent. I love the brotherly moments they have.
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
“I swear to God, one inspirational comment or so much as a 'well done' comes outta your mouth I will shoot you as soon as I can see straight.” he said warningly."

Priceless!
Ditzyleo chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
LOVEd this. Who can no to a good dose of injurged Dean and bro love? Fab
Enkidu07 chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
i love it!

that was a great brother-story. Dean needing just the right amount of care. I must admit that I sympathized a little too much with the vertigo - i hate that feeling. I had to stop reading a couple of times and remind myself that I wasn't nauseous!
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
loving the story so far! I had to leave to meet friends for dinner and I kept thinking about it the whole time... i am such a limp!dean sucker.

"Yep. That was the expression he'd been expecting. The one that made Sam look like he'd just chewed something that moved." this line made me laugh out loud. again. even now as I reread it. great imagery!
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
great story! I loved it! My fave line was in this chapter: "...you know I wouldn't put you in danger like that.” he said seriously."
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
:) So that's why Dean like apple pie huh? that was great...and a tad sad too
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »