Reviews for Falling
deanandhisimpala chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw! That was so sweet. LOVED it! Just the kind of story I was looking for, a nice helping of hurt Dean, and protective Sam. Great job! It made my day. (See I need a certain amount of hurt Dean for everyday lol even though I know it might sound mean, I know that you and all the other Dean girls will understand :) and you write hurt Dean SO well) Thanks so much for this story! Another one to add to my favourites. :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Great story. Simple but great! Poor Dean, I feel sick just reading this.
twasadark chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hey, what a wonderful start! Poor sick Dean! And sweet protective Sam! I love how Sam soothed his brother to sleep by touching his hand - very sweet. Looking forward to more!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
So the site is acting up and I didn't get an alert that you had a new story up but fortunately I found it anyways...you know I never miss reading any of your fics!

Wonderful start, you beat Dean up right from the beginning, that's just awesome and I also appreciated the Sammy angst.

My favorite scene,

"He tried to concentrate on the soothing motion and gradually he felt himself start to drift off. He wanted to say something to Sam, tell him he should go back to the motel room for the night at least, but he couldn't get his brain to cooperate and as he felt himself falling asleep properly he realised part of him was actually kind of glad to have Sam there with him.

He really was never gonna live this down.

Sam watched as Dean's breathing grew heavier and more even, and he saw Dean's face gradually relax until finally he was asleep. He kept up the movement on Dean's hand for a while longer though, not above admitting to himself that he was finding the contact as comforting as Dean probably was."

That was beautifully written, fluffy, brotherly love. You made my heart happy!

Cookies for you, update soon!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
OMG temporary vertigo, it sounds absolutely horrendous, poor Dean, he really does get thrown about! At least Sam managed to dispel the spirit with a salt and burn! And the fact Sam managed to drive to the hospital without Dean making caustic comments about his driving shows how bad he really was!

Loved how Dean gripped his brothers hand, almost cutting off the circulation, something Dean would vehemently deny when he is recovered! And just loved how Sam distracted and soothed Dean!

"Knowing he was chancing bodily harm but willing to take the risk anyway, Sam put his hand back on top of Dean's, and with his thumb began to make a soothing motion back and forth across the back of Dean's hand. Either Dean was too miserable to care about the touchy-feely moment or he was storing it up for retribution later. Either way Sam didn't care if it actually did some good.

Dean still felt like he was floating in stormy sea, buffeted by wave after wave, but he had to admit what Sam was doing was distracting and also kind of comforting.

Although that admittance was so not going any further than his own mind."

Dean will certainly never admit how much Sam is relaxing and comforting him, and he will never admit to be glad to have Sam there with him! Just hope the vertigo wears off quickly or Dean will soon become cranky and frustrated and take it out on Sam however much he doesn't mean to!

Just loving this, a really original complication of an injury, and as usual you have the boys totally in character and their banter spot on!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh, good start to great Hurt!Dean story. (sigh) And I too love the part with Sam gently stroking just his thumb over Dean's hand. Quite poignant, especially the part about Dean liking it but not willing to admit it.

Can't wait for more.
Brenny chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
ow hon a deanhurt story, my personal fav... and this time i checked my email before reviewing *g*

i already love your story, not a big suprise,but i thought i tell ya anyhow.

i'm curios what you got in store for our boys.

talk to you tomorrow *still crossed fingers*

many hugs
Magnolia Lane chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Excellent start! I can't resist a hurt!Dean story and this is one is unique. I feel so bad for the poor queasy boy. And Sam is just a sweetheart in his need to take care of him and yet feeling the frustration of being able to do very little. I can't wait for more.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I loved this! Sam gently stroking his hand was so great and seemed perfect for the moment. :)
HAP chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I feel so bad enjoying Dean's misery...oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it! Loved this.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8