Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Truth
RUBIUS55 chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
It was amazing and beatyfull story. Thanks!
Majerus chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Wow, lots of emotion, overwhelming stuff going on.
Good bye and good riddance to the Weasley brats - but the older guys will hopefully stay friends.
Majerus chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Big smiles. Good job with the characters, the slow development and reveals from times gone by.
Really enjoying your pacing and story.
Majerus chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Great stuff, had me wondering there for a bit with Narcissa and Andromeda.
I hope they check in on her, still concerned about the whole 'sick' thing.
Liking the story, the direction and wondering what will be next for these two.
Majerus chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I'm confused, how is Kreacher still alive?
I had assumed that since there were enemies of his master in the house the only way that could be is if Kreacher was dead?
Only Bella - as a Black - might have had a chance at entry, but still the wards would not have allowed it.
*confused*

Aside from that, it was a well done process from start to finish, I think you portrayed the Weasley's quite well.
Majerus chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Yikes! Definitely an unexpected twist, how will the Grangers ever trust Harry :(
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Eh, you've got potential as a writer, but this needs a lot of work.
Majerus chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
That was Really well done!
The love making was Hot!
Even better was the way you developed Hermione's view point, integrating it from canon to fit so Harmoniously :)
Wonderful chapter, really enjoying your work!
Majerus chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Nice job, great build up. The mood in the Burrow is really well done, such a terrible time in their lives.
And then the reveal, the big explosion, and Harry lost - the clueless boy as usual.
But, maybe, he'll begin to move now.
Majerus chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Explosive stuff, I hate to say it, but 'poor Ginny' actually fits this time:
To try to wake your boyfriend up with a kiss only to have him moan your best friend's name?
Shite!
Good chapter :)
Majerus chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Oh I likey. Good pacing and expressive characters.
Majerus chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well done, a good opening full of raw emotion and solid characters.
The story isn't simply jumping head long into Harmony and yet is exploring issues and people that we didn't get to see in canon.
I'm intrigued to say the least.
TheLadyJaye chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
This was a delight to read! There are a bunch of typos and such to clean up, but seriously, great story!
greyeyedsammy chapter 15 . 11/12/2012